United States Of America
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com)- Mike Evans, the journalist who had earlier claimed that the Governor of Hawaii, Neil Abercrombie had admitted to not having found the birth certificate of American President Barack Obama in the files of the Hawaiian state, has turned an about face and declared that nothing of the sort had ever happened.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com)- The democrats in the USA were facing the heat from the GOP on the BP oil spill issue for weeks and even the President was trying to pacify the enraged politicians who want to know when the disaster can be controlled.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com)- When Texas based Republican politician Joe Barton tried to criticize the Obama administration's handling of the BP oil spill, he did not imagine what sort of a fiasco he will land up in.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com)- Attorney Kenneth Feinberg has been assigned the responsibilities of overseeing the $20 million fund that oil giant is likely to pay as compensation to the victims of the oil spill disaster off the gulf coast.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com)- General David Petraeus, the commander who heads the U.S.
- President Obama Oval Office Address Draws Mixed Response
- President Obama Speech Aimed At British Petroleum
- Laurie David Denies Affair With Al Gore
- Julian Assange Being Pursued
- Queen Noor Against Nuclear Weapons
- Wilder Publication Faces Heat!
- Barbara Boxer Hairstyle Under Scanner
- Sharron Angle Wins Nevada Republican Primary
- Carly Fiorina Wins GOP Nomination
- California Secretary Of State Changes Voting Technique
- Meg Whitman Enters Governor Race
- California Election Results Declared
- Orly Taitz Spoiling Republican Dreams
- US Immigration Stalemate Continues
- Helen Thomas Retires
- Jim Greer Behind Bars