GAYA - Doctors and interns of Bihar went on an indefinite strike on Monday in protest against firing on medicos by Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) MLA Surender Yadav's bodyguards at Anugrah Narain Magadh Medical College Hospital in Gaya on Sunday evening.
PURNEA - The murder case of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA Raj Kishore Kesri took a new turn on Thursday with the police arresting Navlesh Pathak, the editor of a local English weekly 'Quisling', who had for the first time reported the sexual harassment complaint of Rupam Pathak.
PATNA, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The Bihar Polls has brought debacle for RJD leader and ace politician Lalu Prasad Yadav.
GURUA - Maoists set on fire an office of the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) candidate, Vindeshwari Prasad in Bihar's Gurua Block.
GAYA - Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) senior leader Lal Krishna Advani blamed the Congress-led Central Government for the corruption prevailing in the country.
- Advani praises Bihar voters for analysing Lalu’s bad governance
- Bihar Govt. has failed on all fronts: Sonia Gandhi
- Gadkari, Dikshit trade charges on Bihar development
- Congress leader slams Sharad Yadav for use of ‘criminal’ language against Rahul Gandhi
- Mobile phones seized from former RJD MP Shahabuddin in Siwan jail
- Simians make a monkey out of elections in Saharsa
- Elect Congress for development in Bihar, says Manmohan Singh
- Bhutanese Prime Minister to participate in Mahabodhi Society meeting
- Lalu Yadav meets Chapra electrocution victims
- Lalu slams Nitish Kumar over price rise
- BJP will not field Modi during Bihar poll campaign
- Case filed against Bihar CM for returning flood aid
- Nitish snubs Modi, returns Kosi flood aid
- BJP to discuss its election strategy for Bihar
- Arunachal integral part of India: Dalai
- Bihar hails Ramgoolam’s re-election as Mauritius Prime Minister
- Lalu to tour Bihar to ‘check’ Nitish claim of development
- Nitish’s Vishwas Yatra begins
- Lalu’s stir against price rise a political stunt:Nitish
- Shutdown against price rice cripples life
- JD-U activists demand PM’s resignation over phone tapping report
- Speak in code word, Lalu advises Nitish
- ‘Nitish criticism of Op Green Hunt a political gimmick’
- Soon, a 550-km long India-Nepal trade route: Chidambaram
- Phone tapping a dangerous trend in democracy:Nitish
- Nitish turns to ‘Rath’ politics to consolidate party base
- Returning to power very soon: Lalu
- Lalu party to beat plates at night to protest price rise
- India Muslims for a separate party
- ‘Nitish’s Vishwas Yatra to be Vidai Yatra’
- Communists to seize land of 1,000 landlords in Bihar
- Maoists defaming Mao, says CPI-M
- When Madam Speaker had a cup of tea on road-side stall!
- No Op Green Hunt in Bihar, says DGP
- Bihar’s Mahadalit panel unconstitutional, says Buta