SEOUL - Tensions remained high on the Korean Peninsula in the wake of the artillery duel between North and South Korea, amid signs that China was gearing up its diplomacy to try to ease the atmosphere.
SEOUL - South Korean President Lee Myung-bak Sunday asked China to take a "fair and responsible" attitude toward aggressive actions by North Korea that have heightened the risk of war, Lee's office said.
LONDON - British delegates travelling with Prime Minister David Cameron are taking very seriously the potential threat that North Korea might try to wreck the G20 summit of world leaders in Seoul.
SEOUL - Prime Minister Dr.
NEW DELHI - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Wednesday left for Seoul to attend the 5th G20 Summit where he will meet his host, South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, apart from other leaders.
- Civil nuclear pact between South Korea, India finalised
- Manmohan Singh meets South Korean President in Hanoi
- Civil n-pact between South Korea, India awaits signature
- China on anvil, Indian PM lands in Hanoi (Roundup)
- Manmohan in Hanoi for ASEAN, East Asia summits
- Antony visits South Korea amid row with China
- 3 SKorea Cabinet appointees withdraw over ethics
- Asia stops to remember end of World War II
- SKorea: North must change, embrace reunification
- Japanese PM apologizes on anniversary of WWII end
- SKorean president names new prime minister
- SKorea cracks down on marriage brokers after death
- South Korea's prime minister offers to resign
- Prosecutors raid SKorea prime minister's office
- SUMMIT NOTEBOOK: Sarkozy left in the dark
- Obama cites 'obsession' on Afghanistan timeline
- Obama welcomes idea of nations cutting deficits
- Obama says G-20 produced important progress
- US extends wartime shield over South Korea
- SUMMIT NOTEBOOK: Obama, Cameron share helicopter
- Obama, Brit leader: Afghanistan in critical period
- Divided Koreas commemorate start of Korean War
- Tagore bust to be installed in Seoul next year
- India, South Korea to discuss nuclear deal Friday
- Israeli president visits SKorea amid Gaza uproar
- SKorea seeks UN action against NKorea over ship
- SKorea refers North to Security Council over ship
- South Korean ruling party upset in vote
- South Koreans vote amid North Korea tensions
- SKoreans vote amid NKorea tensions
- We didn’t sink South Korean warship: North Korea
- AP sources: China to join criticism of N. Korea
- Officials: China could join moves against NKorea
- SKorea holds navy drill; NKorea scraps sea accord
- Clinton: World must act on SKorean ship sinking