NAGOYA - India took over the final evening of the UN biodiversity summit here with a show of Bollywood and Bharatnatyam, plus a whiff of samosa, while negotiators from 192 countries continued to bicker over an agreement that aims to save the world's animals and plants.
TOKYO - A Japanese Cabinet minister apologized Friday for posing inside parliament for high-fashion photographs that opposition conservatives criticized as extravagant and a possible breach of rules.
TOKYO - The top U.S.
BRUSSELS - Japan declared an end Tuesday to a dispute with China over a high-seas collision last month and the two countries agreed to resume exchanges and projects that had been stopped because of the incident.
BEIJING - The Chinese and Japanese prime ministers held an impromptu meeting in a hallway at a conference in Europe, in the highest-level contact between the countries since a bitter territorial dispute erupted a month ago, both governments confirmed Tuesday.
- Japan ruling party figure Ozawa to be indicted
- Japan PM concerned over China's maritime expansion
- House condemns Japan on custody rights
- US seeks to ease Chinese fears
- NKorea's Kim makes son 4-star general
- China, Japan say up to the other to fix ties
- No Japan-China meeting planned at Europe summit
- China says 4 Japanese filmed military targets
- Obama: US-Japan alliance a security "cornerstone"
- China premier threatens Japan over boat dispute
- China-Japan spat could derail gas drilling talks
- House to vote on medal for "Go for broke" veterans
- Japan's new foreign minister gets tough on China
- Cabinet shuffle gives Japan new foreign minister
- Japan gets new foreign minister in Cabinet shuffle
- Cabinet shuffle to give Japan new foreign minister
- Japan's Cabinet resigns ahead of reshuffle
- US envoy: No quick progress likely on NKorea talks
- Japanese PM wins party vote, will stay in power
- Japan leadership battle Tuesday could bring new PM
- Japan foreign minister apologizes to US POWs
- Japan leadership duel nears vote amid China spat
- Senior US diplomat confident Japan base will stay
- Dynasty speculation on North Korea's founding day
- Dynasty speculation on North Korea founding day
- Japan political veteran says he'll vie for PM job
- Japan says too early to resume Korea nuclear talks
- Chinese state TV confirms visit by NKorea's Kim
- North Korean leader Kim may be headed home
- US searching for remains of WWII Marines on Tarawa
- NKorean leader's trip spurs succession speculation
- NKorea's Kim visits Chinese school, teachers say
- Teachers in northeast China say Kim has visited
- Reports: NKorean leader may be visiting China
- Nobelists call for Obama to visit Hiroshima