ROME - Italy wants to expand its troop presence in Afghanistan by more than a third, Italian media quoted Defence Minister Ignazio La Russa as saying Saturday during a meeting with US General David Petraeus in Milan.
NEW DELHI - The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) denied the reports about the party's top leader Lal Krishna Advani not campaigning for the candidates in the ensuing Bihar polls.
CAIRO - Criticism mounted in the Middle East Saturday of new building permits to be issued by Israel for housing units in East Jerusalem, which are widely seen as an obstruction to peace efforts in the region.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has reacted strongly to the statement of Indian army chief, General V.K.
CHANDIGARH - Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal Saturday instructed the police chief not to tinker with the security provided to legislators and MPs.
- Bihar polls: Nitish, Modi, Lalu seeking votes for criminals
- Games over, Delhi ministers eye constituencies
- Elect Congress for development in Bihar, says Manmohan Singh
- Badal orders probe into ransacking of ex-minister’s office
- Pak must rethink policy of sheltering militants after failed plot to kill Gilani: Expert
- Give Congress a chance, PM says in Bihar
- WEEKLY ADDRESS: President Obama: Washington Republicans “Rewarding Corporations That Create Jobs and Profits Overseas”
- Gilani, Qureshi among many ministers yet to send educational degrees for verification
- PM says Nitish Kumar apathetic to poor
- Sri Lankan activists slam PM’s plan to ordain boys as ‘Buddhist monks’ over sexual abuse fears
- Campaign picks up for Bihar polls
- Anti-Canada vote by India not to impact ties: Indo-Canadians
- Manmohan Singh to campaign in Bihar today