WARANGAL - The row over the creation of a separate state of Telangana out of Andhra Pradesh took an ugly turn when activists of the youth wing of the Communist Party of India (CPI) set the rake of a passenger train on fire at the Warangal railway station in Andhra Pradesh.
HYDERABAD, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Hyderabad's Osmania University which is often considered to be the hot-bed of the Telangana agitation, witnessed extensive violence on Thursday just after the details about the Srikrishna Committee report emerged.
GUNTUR - Leaders of various national and regional parties Thursday vowed to continue their struggle at the national level to get justice for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
VIJAYAWADA - Thousands of people, including 17 Congress legislators, Tuesday thronged the banks of the Krishna river here to participate in a 48-hour fast by former Congress MP Y.S.
HYDERABAD, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Telugu Desam Party supremo N.
- Don’t test our patience over Telangana, TRS chief warns (Second Lead)
- Mammoth TRS meet demands bill for separate Telangana
- Sea of humanity converges at TRS meet in Andhra
- AP Cabinet Sworn Today
- Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy Resigns: Reactions Pouring In
- Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy Resigns
- N. Kiran Kumar Reddy: New Andhra Pradesh CM
- President seeks Sathya Sai Baba’s blessings
- Patil calls for continued efforts for women empowerment
- YSR Paid Homage on His First Death Aniversary
- Availability of affordable power critical for India’s development: PM
- CPI-M admits it lost support due to ’shortcomings’
- We are under attack in West Bengal, says CPI-M resolution
- CPI-M supports ‘maximum autonomy’ for Kashmir
- TRS all Set to Win Telengana Elections
- Pro-Telangana activists resort to stone pelting on CPM leader
- CBI begins probe into Karnataka minister’s mining activities
- Andhra political crisis deepens, 93 legislators quit (Second Lead)
- Fissures in Congress over Telangana issue, MPs to meet Sonia
- Andhra political chaos: 92 legislators, many MPs to quit
- TRS chief given saline as health deteriorates
- TSR supporters attack Renuka’s home in Khammam