2:10 P.M. EDT MR. GIBBS: Take us away.
12:30 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. I just concluded a productive discussion with the leaders of both parties in Congress. This was one of a series of regular meetings that I called for in the State of the Union because I think it’s important for us to come together and speak frankly about the challenges we face and to work through areas where we don’t agree; hopefully find some areas where we do.
2:36 P.M. EDT MR. GIBBS: Mr.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is chipping away at his long list of promises to gay voters but has yet to earn the enthusiastic backing of the reliably Democratic voting bloc.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com)- Attorney Kenneth Feinberg has been assigned the responsibilities of overseeing the $20 million fund that oil giant is likely to pay as compensation to the victims of the oil spill disaster off the gulf coast.
- 9/11 workers attend NYC forum on health settlement
- Nielsen: 32M viewers saw Obama's Gulf oil speech
- Briefing by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence Stuart Levey, Admiral Thad Allen, and Assistant to the President for Energy and Climat Change Carol Browner; 6/16/2010
- Letter from the President to Speaker Pelosi
- President Obama Oval Office Address Draws Mixed Response
- President Obama Speech Aimed At British Petroleum
- Obama Speech: Presidential Address indicates strong action against BP Oil Spill
- Remarks by the President to the Nation on the BP Oil Spill
- White House serves up a tasty thanks to lawmakers
- Paul distances himself from Libertarian Party
- Remarks by the President at Kalamazoo Central High School Commencement
- Remarks by the President After Meeting with Cabinet Members to Discuss the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- Progressives criticize White House, Democrats
- Weekly Address: President Obama Outlines Administration Response Efforts to the BP Oil Spill from Grand Isle, LA
- Obama calls off Australia trip
- White House defends dealmaking in political races
- Remarks by the President on the Economy at Carnegie Mellon University
- Press Gaggle by Deputy Press Secretary Bill Burton Aboard Air Force One En Route Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, 6/1/10
- Remarks by the President After Meeting with BP Oil Spill Commission Co-Chairs
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, 5/28/10
- Statement of the Press Secretary on the President’s Briefing Call Today with National Incident Commander Admiral Thad Allen and Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change Policy Carol Browner
- Statement by the President on the Latest Efforts to Contain the BP Oil Spill
- Presidential Proclamation-National Oceans Month
- Remarks by the President After Briefing on BP Oil Spill
- Remarks by the President, Admiral Thad Allen, and Parish President Charlotte Randolf after Beach Tour
- Press Gaggle by Deputy Press Secretary Bill Burton, 5/26/10
- Remarks by Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism John Brennan at CSIS
- Kagan sparks little debate as hearings approach
- Remarks by the President at Second Fundraising Reception for Barbara Boxer and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Obama, Corker clash in private meeting
- Obama: I need allies with passion in Congress
- Ky. gov criticizes Paul's 'radical philosophy'
- Remarks by the President on Small Business Jobs Proposals
- President Obama Calls on Congress to Pass a Small Business Jobs Package