CHENNAI - A. Raja, who quit the union cabinet late Sunday as the communications and IT minister over the 2G scam allocation row, entered the Lok Sabha in 2009 for the fourth time in succession since 1996.
BAGHDAD - Iraq parliament speaker Osama al-Nujaifi held separate meetings Sunday with the ambassadors of the US and Iran, warning the latter not to interfere in domestic affairs.
NEW DELHI - Telecom Minister A. Raja, facing allegations of lapses in 2G spectrum allocation, Sunday resigned from the union cabinet but maintained "my conscience is very clear".
CHENNAI - Tamil Nadu's ruling DMK party said Sunday night it had asked Communications and IT Minister A. Raja to resign from the cabinet so as to allow parliament to function normally,
WUHAN - External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna today held bilateral meetings with his Russian and Chinese counterparts here and discussed upcoming visits of Russian Prime Minister and Chinese Premier to India among other issues.
- Madhya Pradesh chief minister praises Nehru
- Krishna in China for trilateral strategic talks
- Manpreet Badal to launch awareness campaign
- Shoot the corrupt: Baba Ramdev
- Pranab declines to comment on Raja issue
- President, Prime Minister pay tribute to Pt. Nehru on his 121st birth anniversary
- PMO website to host ministers’ asset details
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s Release Draws Worldwide Attention
- Prince William pays tribute to war dead
- DMK stands firm on Raja
- Congress party welcomes Aung San Suu Kyi’s release
- Congress welcomes Suu Kyi’s release
- Jharkhand turns 10: BJP, Congress blame each other for woes
- Chandrappan new Kerala CPI secretary
- Americans in for an Indian cultural feast
- Stray violence marks nationwide Bangladesh strike
- Tharoor fires at Arundhati Roy on Hay’s literary war ground
- Aung San Suu Kyi calls for democracy and unity
- Is there a China-India race in Africa? (Comment)
- PM, Sonia meet Congress leaders over Raja
- Buckingham Palace connived to keep ‘Brown at Number 10 to seal Tory-Leb Dem coalition’
- Obama and media wars (Capital Buzz)
- Mamata Banerjee slams Left Front over forcible land acquisition
- Nawaz is senior, can criticise government: Gilani