WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com) -- In a recent visit to North Korea Gov.
h KOre WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com) -- An ally of the U.S.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com) -- The U.S.
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (GaeaTimes.com)- With tension heightening in the Korean peninsula in the wake of the artillery duel between North Korea and South Korea, South Korean President Lee Myung-bak addressed the nation on Monday in which he described North Korea's attack as 'inhumane.' The South Korean President had come under the scanner supposedly for inept handling of the war-like situation that the two Korean nation got involved into last week.
BEIJING, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com)- It seems that China has abided by U.S.
- Official: North Koreans will follow Kim Jong Un
- NKorea's Kim Jong Un joins father at army drill
- China vows to enhance ties with new NK leadership
- Koreas agree to 1st family reunions in 1 year
- Koreas meet to discuss family reunions
- NKorea prints photos of heir apparent Kim Jong Un
- Koreas hold first military talks in 2 years
- NKorea vows to strengthen nuclear arms
- NKorea unlikely to alter strategy toward world
- A look at key players in NKorean leadership
- Son of NKorean leader elected to party leadership
- NKorea: Kim Jong Il's son named to political posts
- Greece checks NKorea cargo, in arms probe
- NKorea's Kim makes son 4-star general
- A look at North Korea's ruling Workers' Party
- Historic political meeting under way in NKorea
- NKorea says 'historic' political meeting under way
- NKorea's Kim Jong Il promotes son to general
- North Korea promotes Kim son to general
- NKorea appears to give military rank to Kim son
- Delegates gather in NKorea for political meeting
- UN chief urges tolerance to combat polarization
- NKorea promotes 3 key diplomats in reshuffle
- Kim Jong Il may promote son at NKorea party meet
- NKorea to hold key party convention next week
- US presses China on Iran, NKorea sanctions
- Koreas differ on fate of split families' reunions
- US officials: Korea warship attack an 'act of war'
- US envoy says pursuing talks, sanctions on NKorea
- Carter hopes prisoner release helps peace talks
- US envoy: No quick progress likely on NKorea talks
- Carter: US prisoner treated humanely in NKorea
- NKorea proposes family reunion talks with SKorea
- US shrugs off North Korea succession talk
- World waits for unveiling of NKorean heir apparent