AMMAN - Jordan's King Abdullah II Sunday received a rare message from Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad inviting him to visit Iran, according to a royal court statement.
AHAUS - Several hundred nuclear energy opponents formed a human chain around a German nuclear storage site Sunday, to protest against transports of radioactive material.
MATHURA - Uttar Pradesh Police baton charged Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) activists when they tried to enter the venue where polling for Panchayat was taking place in Mathura District on Sunday.
Abu Dhabi, Dec 12 (IANS/WAM) The UAE cabinet Sunday ratified a civil nuclear cooperation deal Abu Dhabi has signed with Britain and an extradition treaty with Pakistan.
BHOPAL - Former Madhya Pradesh chief minister Uma Bharti, whose return to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has been indicated by party veteran L.K. Advani, said Sunday that she may need about a month to decide on her future.
- Tributes to Parliament attack martyrs Monday
- British official’s stay in luxury Indian hotel frowned on
- Sri Lanka’s national anthem now only in Sinhala; Tamil version out
- Delhi readies to host its sixth Congress plenary
- Ministers’ relatives getting undue benefits: CPI-M
- Scrap Rajya Sabha, says Shivraj
- Sonia to address Congress MPs Monday
- World must deliver on ‘UN’s Green Fund’ climate agreement’: Cameron
- Delhi Lt. Governor’s wife dead
- India, Germany exploring civil nuclear cooperation
- Pak will have to take “unpopular decisions” for nation’s progress: Gilani
- Congress, NCP leaders also turn up to felicitate Munde
- Malaysian PM launches Malay Indian Vellu’s ‘tell-all’ biography
- Lib Dems may lose half of their voters in next election: Poll
- Manmohan Singh’s visit to Germany and Belgium fruitful: Katju
- Indian diplomacy wants to reinvent itself, virtually
- Richard Holbrooke Undergoes Heart Surgery
- Sikh MP’s bill gets National Holocaust Monument for Canada
- Jharkhand legislators for retaining development funds
- WikiLeaks: Information in the public good (Comment)
- BJP, Shiv Sena slam Digvijay Singh over controversial remarks on Karkare
- Manmohan Singh returns to Delhi after three-day Europe visit