HYDERABAD - With two scheduled caste groups in Andhra Pradesh at loggerheads over sharing reservation benefits, the state government Sunday agreed to send an all-party delegation to Delhi.
NEW DELHI - A day before the two leaders hold official talks, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Sunday hosted a private dinner for visiting French President Nicolas Sarkozy and allayed his concerns over India's civil nuclear liability law, brightening the possibility of a framework civil nuclear accord being signed.
GENEVA - Bank officials are looking at shutting down an account opened by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in Switzerland, media reports said Sunday.
FATEHPUR SIKRI - French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife Carla Bruni Sunday spent around an hour at the Fatehpur Sikri, the sprawling sandstone and marble township built by Mughal emperor Akbar in the 16th century. Bruni later wrote in the visitor's book: "Thank you very much for the wonderful visit."
NEW DELHI - French President Nicolas Sarkozy touched down here Sunday evening for the official leg of his four-day visit that will focus on expanding bilateral, strategic, nuclear and economic cooperation.
- French President Sarkozy to meet Dr. Manmohan Singh in New Delhi
- Julian Assange’s Arrest Warrant Issued
- Sarkozy, Bruni spend an hour at Fatehpur Sikri
- Katia Zatuliveter: A Russian Spy?
- New US envoy to Pakistan savours ‘tikka’ and ‘lassi’
- Karzai, Gilani dismiss WikiLeaks’ revelations
- ‘GCC summit an opportunity to relaunch itself in Arab world’
- Sarkozy, Bruni view Fatehpur Sikri
- Sarkozy to have dinner with PM Sunday
- War against Pakistan militants to take 15 years: US cable
- Gulf security to be focus of GCC summit
- Hillary Clinton’s questioned Rudd ‘how can we stand up to Beijing?’: Wikileaks
- Indian music is popular in South Africa: Envoy
- PDP to boycott Kashmir panchayat polls
- Pakistan, Afghanistan say leaked US cables unreliable
- No nation can win ‘war on terror’ sans Pak support: Gilani
- Bangladesh’s first foreign secretary dead
- US cables link China to Google hacking: WikiLeaks
- French President Sarkozy to meet Manmohan Singh today