WASHINGTON - Among a cache of a quarter-million State Department cables released by WikiLeaks, 3,038 are from the US embassy in India, but no details were immediately available on the whistleblower website. Other cables pertain to communications from US missions in Islamabad, Colombo and Kathmandu.
TEL AVIV - Israel consulted with Egypt and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah party prior to launching its offensive against Hamas in the Gaza Strip at the end of 2008, classified US diplomatic cables unveiled Sunday have revealed.
WASHINGTON - The secret US diplomatic communications leaked by Wikileaks have exposed a dangerous standoff over the use of highly enriched uranium in Pakistani reactor as America fears the fuel can be used for making illicit nuclear device.
LONDON - Saudi Arabia and other countries in the region urged US to attack Iran and destroy its nuclear facilities, The Guardian reported citing the secret US diplomatic communications leaked Sunday by whistle-blowing website Wikileaks.
WASHINGTON - A Chinese source informed the US embassy in Beijing of widespread efforts by the Chinese government to hack into Google and the computer systems of foreign governments, according to secret US intra-government communications that emerged Sunday.
- Seoul saw business ties as way to placate China: US cable
- White House calls WikiLeaks release ‘reckless’
- US spying on UN leadership: Wikileaks
- Iran ready to cover Lebanon’s, Hezbollah’s defence needs: Minister
- Sri Lanka, Pakistan seek closer ties
- My replacement in parliament debate engineered: Shourie
- Mamata wants comparative analysis of Bengal’s rural bodies
- Andhra CM Kiran Reddy meets Sonia, Manmohan Singh in New Delhi
- Soz welcomes rehabilitation policy for Kashmiri militants
- Buddhadeb asks party workers to shun arrogance
- China seeks six-party talks on Korea; naval drills start (Roundup)
- Government lacks political will to combat corruption: Advani
- Taking cue from Nitish, Mayawati shifts focus to governance
- BJP remains unbending on JPC demand
- China’s Announcement Seizes Attention
- Mandela, Karzai, Gaddafi among WikiLeaks’ new releases
- Smuggled videos show North Koreans’ anger at regime
- South Korea asks China to intercede in Korean conflict
- How Brown used Sarkozy to wreck Blair’s dream of becoming Euro Prez
- WikiLeaks Intimation Given To India
- Hasina decries opposition’s strike call
- Brown Govt. was paranoid, weak and unstable: US diplomats
- Berlusconi’s babes’ ‘vicious catfight’ shakes up coalition