GANDHINAGAR - Bharatiya Janata Party legislator Ganpat Vasava was unanimously elected the speaker of the Gujarat assembly here Thursday.
GANDHINAGAR - Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) legislator Ganpatsinh Vasava is set to be the next speaker of the Gujarat assembly.
GANDHINAGAR - The Gujarat High Court Friday came down heavily on the state government and a civic body for allowing construction on a water body in Dhandhuka city of Ahmedabad district.
GANDHINAGAR - Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi expanded his council of ministers Wednesday, inducting six new ministers of state, taking the ministry's total strength to 27.
GANDHINAGAR - Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi Wednesday expanded his cabinet with the swearing in of six new ministers of state.
- Modi set to expand cabinet Wednesday
- Congress demands assembly probe in Vibrant Gujarat irregularities
- Narendra Modi congratulates Nitish
- Yousaf Raza Gillani Visits Gujarat
- BJP sweeps Gujarat local bodies elections
- BJP sweeps local bodies polls in Gujarat
- Modi goes for kill in panchayat polls, Congress edgy
- BJP sweeps six key civic bodies in Gujarat
- Gujarat civic, panchayat polls to set tone for 2012 assembly clash
- Modi’s Patel statue announcement leads to controversy
- Gujarat civic polls: BJP plea rejected
- BJP wrests Congress bastion in Gujarat (Second Lead)
- BJP snatches Congress bastion in Gujarat
- BJP wrests Gujarat seat
- Gujarat panchayat polls announced
- Six Gujarat municipal corporations go to polls Oct 10
- Bill on compulsory voting reaches Gujarat house again
- Tamil Nadu delegation calls on Modi
- Congress legislators lash out at Modi’s functioning
- Modi for promoting sports in Gujarat
- Gujarat gets new home minister
- Four new ministers in Gujarat
- Modi likely to expand cabinet
- BJP, Congress slugfest over Sohrabuddin in Gujarat
- Rahul Gandhi pays surprise visit to Gujarat’s Anand
- Modi distributes Amit Shah’s portfolios
- Modi forwards Shah’s resignation to governor
- Modi defends welfare camps for poor
- BJP gears for shutdown in Gujarat
- Gujarat wins UN award
- Modi signed MOU with Dow Chemicals in 2008: Congress
- Modi wasting Gujarat money on Bihar ads: Congress
- Congress accuses Modi of anti-Dalit agenda
- Gujarat asked to accept CBSE pass students’ job forms
- Gujarat governor seeks report on inflammatory posters