GENEVA - Swiss women for the first time captured most of the seats in the country's seven-member executive branch Wednesday, brushing aside Switzerland's history as one of Europe's last nations to grant women full suffrage.
HONOLULU - Hawaii Democrats have chosen former U.S.
HONOLULU - After a bitter campaign marked by mudslinging and contentious divisions over race, religion and gay rights, two longtime political rivals in Hawaii meet in a primary Saturday to decide which Democrat will try to recapture the governor's seat from Republican hands after eight years.
WASHINGTON - Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty is likening the federal government to a drug dealer.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - It's been three years since Scott Eckersley was fired after asserting that his then-boss, former Gov.
- Pawlenty health order as much about 2012 as Minn.
- Scalia: Supreme Court should not be moral arbiters
- Utah issues new travel guide for visitors
- Chavez warns Colombia he could break off relations
- Benigno Aquino III sworn in as Philippine leader
- Nielsen: 32M viewers saw Obama's Gulf oil speech
- Wisconsin's Democrats have got the blues
- Police. Md. gov's daughter had alcohol poisoning
- Kyrgyz protesters seize regional gov't offices
- Montana negotiates lower rent on dozens of leases
- Another day of protest at Hawaii gov's office
- Roberts: Inability to compromise stops consensus
- O'Connor: More justices may skip State of Union
- Roberts: Scene at State of Union 'very troubling'
- NY state police chief abruptly retires in scandal
- Court records detail NY gov aide's domestic case
- NY governor suspends aide, seeks investigation
- Obama urges competitiveness in business speech
- Ind. Dems face tough task replacing Bayh on ballot
- Obama admits health care overhaul may die on Hill
- Thomas: Some questioning of Court 'irresponsible'
- Hynes concedes Dem. governor primary race in Ill.
- Thomas defends Supreme Court's campaign ruling
- Confusion the winner in Ill. governor primaries
- List of top 15 cable shows in Nielsen ratings
- Obama to hold bipartisan White House meeting
- CNN's Candy Crowley to lead network's Sunday show
- Illinois political chaos a pain in neck for Obama
- About 48 million watch Obama's State of the Union
- Obama picked odd time and place to jab high court
- Chris Matthews on Obama: 'I forgot he was black'
- About 48 million watch Obama's speech
- Obama speech fails to break health care logjam
- Chris Matthews on Obama: 'Forgot he was black'
- Obama bucks up Dems on health care