BOSTON (GaeaTimes.com)- Congress President Sonia Gandhi has bagged the ninth spot in this year's Forbes list of the most powerful people all across the world.
BOSTON - The head of the Massachusetts Lottery says his staffers did not collude with an independent candidate for governor to run television and radio ads echoing themes from the candidate's campaign.
BOSTON - A hard-fought Massachusetts gubernatorial race has morphed into a courtroom thriller, complete with charges of espionage, conspiracy and subterfuge.
BOSTON - Massachusetts independent Timothy Cahill filed a lawsuit Thursday against former operatives who recently defected from his campaign, saying they conspired to get his running mate Paul Loscocco to quit the ticket, and were working with national Republicans to pass along confidential information that would undermine his candidacy for governor.
BOSTON - The state and federal governments may want to place time clocks outside Massachusetts political events in the run-up to Election Day, as staffers punch in and out of their tax-paid jobs on a daily and sometimes hourly basis to campaign for their bosses.
- US government signs lease with Cape Cod wind farm
- AP source: Obama to campaign for Dem Mass. gov
- Mass. independent vows to stay in governor's race
- Mass. independent candidate loses running mate
- APNewsBreak: Cahill running mate quitting race
- GOP write-in creates surprise hurdle for Mass. AG
- Rep. Frank denies Clinton stop indicates weakness
- Commerce chief: Fishery penalties to be reviewed
- National GOP spends $2M on Mass. gov race ads
- Boston mayor suggests 'torture' for slay suspects
- APNewsBreak: Mass. AG candidate skirts finance law
- Nearly 30,000 write-ins for Mass. GOP AG candidate
- Pane named AP regional editor for the South
- Jackie joins Twitter 50 years after JFK campaign
- Mass. AG Coakley to face write-in GOP challenger
- Rep. Frank faces town hall foe in Mass. primary
- American imprisoned in N. Korea returns to Boston
- Family of N. Korean captive eagerly awaits arrival
- Mother of N. Korean captive: I'm joyful, grateful
- US man freed from N. Korea known as deep, affable
- US prisoner in N. Korea seen as man of conviction
- Family marks anniversary of Sen. Kennedy's death
- Boston judge blasts leak in Obama aunt asylum case
- Scientists: Link between ALS, head injuries
- Kerry, Brown smooth over differences while biking
- Mass. legislative leaders OK deal on casino bill
- Schilling's business, bluster bleed into politics
- Plans for Kennedy Senate institute unveiled
- Cahill says RI made bad decision luring Schilling
- Obama, family going to Martha's Vineyard in August
- Mass. Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K
- In Iraq, 5 US governors say conditions improving
- Mass. judge who wrote gay marriage ruling retiring
- Romney PAC reports raising $1.8M in second quarter
- Mass. Sen. Brown to vote against fundraising bill