BANGALORE, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- One of the most revered and respected politicians of Karnataka, Matada Patil Prakash or MP Prakash, left for the heavenly adobe, today morning.
BANGALORE, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The political violence in Bangalore and other parts of Karnataka have worried the political leaders and BJP is trying to flex its muscle in the state over the decision of the governor to order prosecution of the state's CM B S Yeddyurappa.
BANGALORE, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The union Home Minister P.
BANGALORE, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The BJP party workers in Bangalore have gone down to streets in order too make the Bangalore Bandh more effective.
- Reddys face axe if tax evasion case filed against them: BJP
- I respect governor, will clear misunderstanding: Yeddyurappa
- Scam-hit Yeddyurappa eyes national role in BJP
- BJP’s pro-farmer ad features dead man
- Stop tirade against Sangh Parivar: Yeddyurappa to Congress
- Secularism has unalterable place in India: President
- Ombudsman blasts Yeddyurappa on land scam probe
- Yedyurappa Eludes BJP Heads
- Kin have surrendered lands, says Yeddyurappa
- Congress tried to woo Reddy brothers: Sushma Swaraj
- PM’s office devalued in the last six years: Advani
- Illegal mining issue: Congress treads into Reddy’s Bellary turf
- Yeddyurappa loses cool at Dalit protesters in BJP rally
- Bandh In Bangalore Hits IT Companies
- Advani lays foundation stone for Hampi theme park