SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (GaeaTimes.com)- With tension heightening in the Korean peninsula in the wake of the artillery duel between North Korea and South Korea, South Korean President Lee Myung-bak addressed the nation on Monday in which he described North Korea's attack as 'inhumane.' The South Korean President had come under the scanner supposedly for inept handling of the war-like situation that the two Korean nation got involved into last week.
BEIJING, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com)- It seems that China has abided by U.S.
BUSAN - The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has said it will make major changes in the way it works to ensure best assessment of climate science.
PYONGYANG, North Korea - A top official told APTN on Friday that North Koreans will be honored to follow the youngest son of Kim Jong Il as the third-generation leader of the communist nation.
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea's heir apparent observed military drills with his father, according to a state media report Tuesday, heralding a growing public profile for Kim Jong Un as he takes on a more prominent role in the reclusive nation.
- SKorea: Libya releases South Korean pastor
- Koreas agree to 1st family reunions in 1 year
- Koreas meet to discuss family reunions
- NKorea prints photos of heir apparent Kim Jong Un
- Koreas hold first military talks in 2 years
- NKorea vows to strengthen nuclear arms
- NKorea unlikely to alter strategy toward world
- Son of NKorean leader elected to party leadership
- NKorea: Kim Jong Il's son named to political posts
- NKorea's Kim makes son 4-star general
- A look at North Korea's ruling Workers' Party
- Historic political meeting under way in NKorea
- NKorea says 'historic' political meeting under way
- NKorea's Kim Jong Il promotes son to general
- North Korea promotes Kim son to general
- NKorea appears to give military rank to Kim son
- Delegates gather in NKorea for political meeting
- NKorea promotes 3 key diplomats in reshuffle
- Kim Jong Il may promote son at NKorea party meet
- NKorea to hold key party convention next week
- Koreas differ on fate of split families' reunions
- US officials: Korea warship attack an 'act of war'
- France defies EU criticism on Gypsy expulsions
- US envoy says pursuing talks, sanctions on NKorea
- NKorea proposes family reunion talks with SKorea
- World waits for unveiling of NKorean heir apparent
- Dynasty speculation on North Korea's founding day
- Dynasty speculation on North Korea founding day
- NKorea marks key anniversary amid succession moves
- South Korea imposes independent sanctions on Iran
- NKorea capital preps for important convention
- NKorea's party members gathering for meeting
- Report: NKorea ready for major party conference
- Will heir be unveiled at North Korean convention?
- US, SKorea to hold further naval drills