HARTFORD, Conn. - Connecticut Democratic U.S.
MONTPELIER, Vt. - In a story Oct.
WASHINGTON - A former congressional aide has recanted his testimony in an influence-peddling trial, depriving the government of a key witness in its prosecution of a former lobbyist.
PORTLAND, Ore. - The Grocery Manufacturers Association spent $930,000 in the second quarter to lobby on food safety, advertising and other business issues, according to a recent disclosure report.
PORTLAND, Ore. - Kroger Co. spent $70,000 in the second quarter to lobby the federal government on business issues, according to a recent disclosure report.
- Totals spent lobbying by top 10 bailed-out banks
- H&R Block spent $500,000 lobbying in 2nd quarter
- Chamber emerges as formidable political force
- CWA spent $225,000 lobbying in 2nd quarter
- Nissan spent $870K on 2Q lobbying
- Qwest spent $872,874 on lobbying in 2nd quarter
- TI spends $480,000 lobbying in second quarter
- Best Buy spent $290,000 lobbying in 2nd quarter
- Beverage group spent $3.95 million on 2Q lobbying
- Kimberly-Clark spent $60,000 lobbying gov't in 2Q
- American Resort group spends $270K lobbying in 2Q
- Cruise trade group spends $529K on 2Q lobbying
- Eastman Kodak spends $175,000 to lobby in 2Q
- Coats tries to go back through D.C. revolving door
- Lobbyist: What stories does he have to tell?
- Personal Care group spent $190K lobbying in 2Q
- Food Marketing group spent $337K on 2Q lobbying
- Beer Institute spent $250K lobbying gov't in 2Q
- MillerCoors spent $680K lobbying gov't in 2Q
- Procter & Gamble spent $1.1 million lobbying in 2Q
- Obama, British PM: Bomber release not BP's doing
- Gun permit allows quick access to Texas Capitol
- Dish Network spent $240,000 in 1Q on lobbying
- Auto industry group spent $1.64M on 1Q lobbying
- Lockheed Martin spent $3.46 million lobbying in 1Q
- Sony spent $730,000 lobbying US government in 1Q
- EBay spent $539,000 on lobbying in first quarter
- Electronics group spent $400,000 on lobbying in 1Q
- Female SC gov hopeful denies claim of 2nd affair
- Hotel trade group spends $305,000 lobbying in 1Q
- American Resort group spends $270K lobbying in 1Q
- Have gun, will travel into the Texas state capital
- Obama hails breakthrough on financial reform bill
- SEIU spent more than $704K on lobbying in 1Q
- MPAA spent $370,000 to lobby US government in 1Q