HANOI - A US diplomat apprehended outside a Vietnamese dissident's house had caused public disorder and the case would be considered by the authorities, state media said Friday.
HANOI - The US has formally complained to the Vietnamese government over a police attack Thursday on one of its diplomats in Hanoi and asked for an explanation of the incident.
HANOI - At last week's ASEAN and East Asia Summits, Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard certified that "foreign policy" was not her "passion", and more often than not, appeared cautious in her footwork, modest in her goals and as awkward in the company of global leaders as her predecessor Kevin Rudd was ambitious and at ease.
HANOI - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Saturday left Vietnam for home, ending a three-nation Asian tour that had earlier taken him to Japan and Malaysia.
HANOI - Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met here Saturday for about 40 minutes regarding President Barack Obama's visit to India next week.
- Manmohan doesn’t hold any grudge against NZ over Henry’s ‘racial-slur’: John Key
- Manmohan Singh promises visa on arrival for citizens of four ASEAN nations
- PM announces visa on arrival for four Asean countries
- Manmohan Singh takes part in ASEAN Summit in Vietnam
- Indo-US chemistry, the Americanised Vietnam (Vietnam Diary)
- PM likely to meet Clinton
- Civil nuclear pact between South Korea, India finalised
- Manmohan Singh meets South Korean President in Hanoi
- India, China PMs’ discuss “difficult issues” in Hanoi, Special Reps to meet
- Civil n-pact between South Korea, India awaits signature
- Chinese PM says he will visit India this year
- Wen to visit India, PM `delighted’
- Manmohan meets Wen in Hanoi
- India, China PMs’ begin meeting, stapled visa, economic and strategic ties in focus
- Manmohan, Wen meet in Hanoi
- Hanoi celebrates 1,000 years of existence (Vietnam Diary)
- China on anvil, Indian PM lands in Hanoi (Roundup)
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh arrives in Vietnam
- Manmohan-Wen meeting will be ‘cordial’
- Manmohan in Hanoi for ASEAN, East Asia summits
- Manmohan Singh arrives in Vietnam
- Manmohan Singh heads for Hanoi to attend ASEAN, East-Asia Summits
- India seeks global cooperation to defeat terrorism, piracy
- India committed to ensuring safety of sea lanes: Antony
- Vietnam demands China release 9 fishermen
- Vietnam, US to hold high-level defence talks
- US Navy warship docks in former foe Vietnam
- Vietnam asks France for military upgrades
- NKorea vows nuclear response to US-SKorea drills
- US urges a code of conduct in the South China Sea
- US brushes off NKorean warning on military drills
- Deora calls on Vietnamese Prime Minister
- Naval exercises, sanctions threaten peace: North Korea
- Vietnam abuzz over Chelsea Clinton's wedding
- Clinton seeks human rights progress in Vietnam