RIO DE JANEIRO - Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva burst into tears in his last speech in office.
DAMASCUS - The Syrian-Indian Centre for Informatics was inaugurated here Wednesday, Xinhua reports.
NEW DELHI - A book published by the Congress to mark its 125-year history lays the entire blame for the 1992 Babri Masjid demolition on the Sangh Parivar and contends that the then central government headed by P.V. Narasimha Rao took several steps to control the difficult situation.
- Buddhadeb’s reply to Chidambaram arrogant, casual: Mamata
- Belly dance was part of cultural show: Mulayam’s supporters
- Not training Nepali Maoists, says India; Rao to visit Kathmandu
- NCP withdraws support to BJD in Orissa
- India Post blamed for delayed letter to Bhattacharjee
- Mix of work and play for Obama’s aides, reporters
- Congress denies book on its history demeans Sanjay Gandhi
- Money laundering, tax evasion open in Karnataka, says Bhardwaj
- India rejects reports of training Nepali Maoists
- Congress escaping by blaming individual for Emergency: BJP
- Unease in Andhra ahead of Srikrishna panel report
- Congress chief to decide on re-entry of Karunakaran’s son
- Exercise restraint on Telangana report, news channels told
- Jaitapur nuclear plant issue being politicised: Ramesh
- Another setback to PPP-led Pak govt as JUI-F demands Gilani’s resignation
- Amar Singh: left to fighting for lost causes?
- PM discusses Telangana with senior ministers
- Manmohan Singh presides over Cabinet review meeting on Telangana
- No communication gap between Pakistan, India on outstanding issues: Gilani
- Gujjars continue stir despite government’s intervention
- Political turmoil in Pakistan may hurt American interests in region: US media