HAITI (GaeaTimes.com) -- Reportedly, Former Alaska Gov.
PORT-AU-PRINCE (GaeaTimes.com)- The Haiti election results have been declared as a runoff by the Election Commission.
PORT-AU-PRINCE (GaeaTimes.com)- Much anticipated election of 2010 at Haiti ended on Sunday but within the hours of its successful ending, the candidates demanded a re-election calling it to a "massive fraud".
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - Hip-hop singer Wyclef Jean said Sunday he is not abandoning his presidential bid just yet and will try to get the courts to overturn a decision disqualifying him from the race.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - Haitian President Rene Preval met with presidential hopeful Wyclef Jean for more than two hours on Thursday, touching off a new round of speculation as to whether the singer will be allowed to run in Nov.
- Haiti postpones ruling on Wyclef Jean's candidacy
- Wyclef hides out, awaits word on Haiti run
- APNewsBreak: Jean seeks dual citizenship for Haiti
- Wyclef Jean: Haitians abroad should get to vote
- Fanfare, intrigue at sign ups for Haiti election
- Wycleaf Jean: Pop star turns President
- France looking into '$21 billion' Haiti hoax
- Preval rejects US advice on presidential election
- Haitian presidential election set for Nov. 28
- US issues Haiti travel alert after Americans slain
- Haitians rival Brazilians in love for the Selecao
- Angelina Jolie makes low-profile visit to Haiti
- Gates Foundation, USAID offer prizes to help Haiti
- Heat contingent in Haiti, honor relief commitment
- Heat turn eyes back toward Haitian relief
- UN beefs up international police force in Haiti
- Supporters want ex-dictator in next Haiti election
- 1,500 Haitians to be evicted from Bahamas property
- Swiss MPs to vote on new ex-dictator cash law
- Haiti: Int'l aid needed to hold elections
- Congress approves debt relief measure for Haiti
- Remarks by the First Lady and Dr. Biden at Thank You Event
- Press Gaggle with the First Lady and Dr. Biden at end of Haiti Visit
- Grad student uncovers Haitian founding document
- Clinton asks groups to make Haiti self-sufficient
- Letter from the President Regarding Budget Supplemental on Haiti
- AP Enterprise: US botched Haiti flights to Fla.
- The President Donates Nobel Prize Money to Charity
- Remarks by President Obama and President Preval of the Republic of Haiti
- United States Government Haiti Earthquake Disaster Response
- Obama to meet Haiti's president, fly to Missouri
- Statement by the Press Secretary on the Visit of President Prval of Haiti to the White House
- UN envoy: Haiti should hold presidential election
- Colombia election open as court blocks Uribe run
- Caribbeans urged to write in ancestry on US Census