NEW DELHI - Nijma Heptulla, Vice President, Bharatiya Janata Party, released her collection of poems in Delhi on Monday.
JAMMU - The ruling National Conference (NC) will take on the "anti-peace" forces in Jammu and Kashmir and push for a result-oriented India-Pakistan dialogue while simultaneously seeking an end to the era of confusion on Kashmir, a top committee of the party resolved Saturday.
NEW DELHI - The following is the list of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's new council of ministers that has 34 cabinet rank ministers, six ministers of state for independent charge and 37 ministers of state.
NEW DELHI - Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah on Friday slammed the opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for insisting on hoisting the national flag on Republic Day (January 26) in the state.
JAMMU - A day after Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said he would not vacate his post for the Congress after he completes three years in office, the alliance partner Thursday distanced itself from the theory of rotational chief minister.
- Omar Abdullah begins third year - after months of turmoil
- Omar rejects rotational chief ministership
- Farooq asks separatists to talk to central government
- Jammu governor’s house gets solar-powered cars
- Kashmir coordination panel meets
- Will Kashmir’s National Conference-Congress panel collapse?
- Too much freedom of speech in India, says Farooq Abdullah
- All-party team in Kashmir, gets cold shoulder from separatists (Afternoon Lead)
- All-party team in Kashmir with ‘open mind’
- Omar not quitting, says Farooq after meeting Sonia, PM
- Farooq Abdullah meets PM, Sonia ahead of all-party team visit to Kashmir
- Farooq Abdullah meets Sonia
- ONE MORE ALL-PARTY DELEGATION TO SRINAGAR- RECOLLECTIONS OF A COMMUNICATOR
- Kashmir decisions on hold till visit of all-party delegation (Roundup)
- PM praised Omar for his work: Farooq Abdullah
- Manmohan Singh says dialogue only way forward to resolve Kashmir situation
- Consensus on AFSPA unlikely at all-party meeting
- Congress rejects BJP’s demand to replace Omar Abdullah
- CCS meets Monday amidst volatile Kashmir situation
- Sheikh Abdullah hailed on 28th death anniversary
- Will Eid package bring peace? Kashmir has fingers crossed (News Analysis)
- PM skips Tharoor’s reception, Gursharan blesses the couple
- PM’s wife attends Tharoor’s wedding reception
- Kashmir integral part of India: Farooq Abdullah
- Kashmiris for finding solution within India: Abdullah
- Lok Sabha debates ’serious’ Kashmir issue (Roundup)
- Destroyed houses in Leh to be rebuilt within three months: Manmohan Singh
- Omar now in elite company, says Farooq Abdullah
- GoM favours caste census (Second Lead)
- GoM favours caste census
- GoM on caste census to meet Wednesday
- Depute Rangarajan for Kashmir economic plan, Soz asks PM
- Manmohan Singh to meet all-party delegation from Kashmir
- Kashmir situation still retrievable: Saifuddin Soz (Interview)
- One more shot at dynasty politics? (Capital Buzz)