DELHI, INDIA (Gaea Times.com) The Ayodhya verdict was postponed last week due to a petition filed by retired bureaucrat Ramesh Chand Tripathi and the petition to defer the Ayodhya verdict will be heard by the Supreme Court tomorrow.
AYODHYA - The Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) has convened a meeting of leading seers here Wednesday to decide on the road ahead after the verdict on the Ramjanmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute.
PATNA - A day after the Ayodhya verdict was pronounced, Bihar's ruling Janata Dal-United (JD-U) gave an assembly ticket to the daughter of diplomat-turned-politician Syed Shahabuddin -- the man who championed the cause of Babri Masjid for Muslims.
LUCKNOW - Maintenance of status quo at the disputed site in Ayodhya was the responsibility of the central government, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati said Friday, a day after the verdict of the Allahabad High Court on the Babri Masjid-Ramjanmabhoomi issue.
NEW DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Since the three-member judge panel of the Allahabad High Court gave out the much-anticipated judgment in the Ramjanmabhoomi-Babri Masjid case, reactions of leader across political parties have been pouring in.
- Maharashtra leaders welcome Ayodhya verdict
- PM meets senior ministers after Ayodhya verdict
- Maintain harmony, brotherhood: Lalu Prasad
- Ayodhya Verdict Result: Land Divided into 3 parts
- PM, senior ministers to review Ayodhya verdict
- Plea Against Ayodhya Verdict Scheduled For Tomorrow
- Chidambaram asks for peace ahead of Ayodhya verdict
- Sonia’s dilemma: To greet or not to greet (Capital Buzz)
- Ayodhya Verdict AwaiteA
- Muted response to Kalyan Singh’s Ayodhya visit
- Families of deceased kar sevaks slam RSS, Advani