Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – During this holiday season, President Obama used his weekly address to give thanks for the blessings of America, in particular that distinctly American impulse to give something of ourselves and do what is required to make tomorrow better than today. With that sense of determination and sacrifice, America has built a powerful economy, stood against tyranny, fought for equality, and connected the globe with our own science and imagination. And by working together as one people – as Americans -- we can overcome the challenges currently facing our nation.
AHMEDABAD - Congress' Gujarat unit chief Siddhartha Patel Saturday announced his resignation following the party's dismal showing in the panchayat polls.
Release Time: For Immediate Release Location: James S.
Release Time: For Immediate Release 2:40 P.M.
Release Time: For Immediate Release Rose Garden 1:05 P.M.
- Statement by Vice President Biden on General Jim Jones and Tom Donilon
- Remarks by the President at DNC Dinner in Washington, DC
- Police detain anti-gay protesters in Moscow
- Remarks by the President and the First Lady at the Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting
- Remarks by the President in a Backyard Discussion on Health Care Reform and the Patient’s Bill of Rights
- Omar not quitting, says Farooq after meeting Sonia, PM
- Oommen Chandy’s enviable innings - 40 years as legislator
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, 9/7/2010
- Beck rally on anniversary of King's 'Dream' speech
- Remarks by the President and Elena Kagan at Reception Honoring Her Confirmation
- Scion xD still looking for attention
- Fabled Burmese fighters forgotten but forgiving
- V. Surendran Pillai to join Kerala cabinet
- Spain predicts thaw in US and EU ties with Cuba
- Brief for 9 states backs Arizona immigration law
- Advani hopes Karnataka will respect Hedge
- Fiorina completes reconstructive surgery in Calif
- 10 years on, Elian not angry at Miami relatives
- Congress demands probe into mining lobby, BJP ‘nexus’
- Remarks by President Obama and President Medvedev of Russia at Joint Press Conference
- Pacquiao again honored as Fighter of the Year
- Remarks by the President After Briefing on Gulf Oil Spill Update
- Palin endorses GOP challenger in Alaska Senate
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, 5/21/10
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, 5/20/10
- Remarks by the President and Solicitor General Elena Kagan at the Nomination of Solicitor General Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court
- Chautala backs opposition to same-gotra marriage
- First female officers headed to subs feel blessed
- Political parties welcome death sentence to Kasab
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, 5/5/10
- No pact between Congress, BSP: Digvijay Singh
- Remarks by the President and Vice President at Memorial Service for Upper Big Branch Miners
- Palin raises money for GOP in liberal Oregon town
- Sarah Palin visits liberal Oregon stronghold
- Biden explains open mic health care gaffe