Columbia (GaeaTimes.com)- South Carolina has selected a new Governor and it is none other than the Tea Party backed Indian American candidate Nikki Haley.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court won't consider a request by South Carolina prosecutors to let them use incriminating statements made by a father who allegedly smothered his 2-year-old son.
COLUMBIA, S.C. - A new T-shirt poking fun at a series gaffes by South Carolina public figures is being worn by the state's unlikely longshot Democratic U.S.
- Unapologetic SC senator spurring GOP infighting
- Pic of SC leader, black re-enactors spurs flap
- SC town: no action on banning illegal immigrants
- Clyburn won't vote for Dem nominee in Senate race
- SC political consultant Rod Shealy dies at age 56
- SC political consultant Shealy dies at age 56
- Longshot US Senate candidate from SC indicted
- Immigration skirmish brews in quiet SC town
- AZ, FL, UT, VT to get Air Force's new F-35 fighter
- APNewsBreak: Records show Greene's military flops
- Surprise SC Senate candidate makes first speech
- Surprise SC Senate candidate campaigning _ finally
- SC US Senate candidate to make 1st public speech
- SC police: Candidate won't be charged over fee
- Dems eye 2012 calendar that starts in Feb.
- Once a withdrawn teen, man now takes on senator
- Byrd to lie in Senate chamber where he served
- Do SC elections hint at change or good timing?
- Retiring SC congressman loses bid for local seat
- Black SC Republican poised to go to Congress
- Haley, Scott win SC runoff for GOP nominations
- Black SC Republican nominated in 1st District
- SC congressman Bob Inglis ousted in GOP runoff
- Haley win in SC ensures a place on national stage
- SC Republicans tap Haley for gov, make history
- Haley wins SC runoff for governor
- Haley, Scott grab early leads in SC runoffs
- Woman, black pursue GOP nods and possibly history
- SC's Sanford vacations without briefing lt. gov.
- Woman, black seek to become firsts in SC runoff
- Club For Growth sides with Scott in SC GOP runoff
- SC Dems uphold US Senate primary shocker
- Despite obstacles, SC gov candidate's star rises
- SC Dems hearing protest over US Senate primary
- Black Republican faces Thurmond's son in SC runoff