ALBANY, N.Y. - An influential business group and a Republican county executive have endorsed Democrat Andrew Cuomo for New York governor.
AUSTIN, Texas - Candidates for high political office usually grovel for newspaper endorsements.
BOSTON - Independent Timothy Cahill, seeking to draw energy from the surprise defections of his running mate and two top staffers, vowed Friday to remain in the Massachusetts gubernatorial race until Election Day and said the "unprecedented insiders' play" proved he is the true outsider in the race.
BOSTON - Massachusetts independent gubernatorial candidate Timothy Cahill suffered another high-level defection Friday when his running mate announced he was abandoning his campaign for lieutenant governor and instead endorsing Republican Charles Baker.
- APNewsBreak: Cahill running mate quitting race
- Pa.'s 1 million vets in Senate candidates' sights
- Site to rally Palin supporters goes up
- NY gov GOPer: Cuomo lied about NYC mayor vote
- Abortion an issue in Senate races
- Cuomo seeks independent appeal in NY gov's race
- NYC mayor backs Andrew Cuomo in NY governor's race
- AP source: NYC mayor to back Cuomo in gov's race
- Poll: Paladino closing in on Cuomo in NY gov. race
- Murkowski says GOP leaders turned backs on her
- Sarah Palin: Primaries are over, GOP must unite
- Paul wins over once shaky Ky. sheriff endorsement
- APNewsBreak: Paul's sheriff endorsements shaky
- Senate battlegrounds see new round of negative ads
- Nancy Reagan endorses Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina
- Romney endorses O'Donnell, donates to her campaign
- One for the establishment: Ayotte wins NH GOP nod
- O'Donnell hopes for GOP unity after bitter primary
- O'Donnell challenges GOP: Win with or without you
- Tea party favorite O'Donnell wins in Delaware
- Tea party-backed O'Donnell wins upset in Del.
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Pawlenty PAC sends staff to NH
- GOP tries to take out tea party-backed candidate
- Palin backing O'Donnell campaign
- O'Donnell: Palin backing campaign
- GOP governor's group hints Colo. race a lost cause
- POLITICAL INSIDER: GOP voters outnumber Dems
- Is the tea party becoming the new Grand Old Party?
- Murkowski was 'capable, energetic' for Alaska
- Dissident breaks with Egypt opposition on election
- Egypt: Dissident signs pro-Gamal Mubarak petition
- More women in political spotlight, but gap remains
- Ex-Sen. Hagel backing Pa.'s Sestak for US Senate
- APNewsBreak: Hagel backing Pa.'s Sestak for Senate
- Primary losses blunt Palin's 'mama grizzly' claws