ISLAMABAD (GaeaTimes.com)- The former Governor of Pakistan's Punjab province, Salman Taseer was shot dead, allegedly, by one of his own body guards Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri on Tuesday.
OKARA - The Prime Minister of Pakistan administered Kashmir, Sardar Attique Ahmed Khan, has said that the United States has also become a party to the Kashmir issue after the November visit of President Barack Obama to India.
KARACHI, Pakistan - The streets of Pakistan's largest city were mostly quiet Friday as police stepped up patrols to prevent more violence after twin suicide attacks at a Sufi shrine sparked angry mobs to rampage through the southern Pakistani city.
KARACHI, Pakistan - Two explosions hit a famed Sufi shrine in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi on Thursday, killing at least four people and wounding 20 others, police said.
KARACHI, Pakistan - Police say blasts have occurred at a famed Sufi shrine in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi.
- Intel: US missiles kill 3 in Pakistan tribal area
- Lawmakers scuffle with officials in Indian Kashmir
- Uncertainty over US plans as war enters 10th year
- It's go-for-broke time on 9th anniversary of war
- Sestak calls on Obama to assess war on al-Qaida
- 5 Germans said killed in Pakistan missile strike
- No end in sight to Pakistan-NATO supply standoff
- Poll: US strikes unpopular in Pakistan tribal belt
- Ex-general Musharraf to launch new political party
- Pakistan cuts NATO supply line after border firing
- Officials: NATO chopper kills 3 Pakistani troops
- Musharraf: Pakistan's military need political role
- Kashmir separatists reject Indian peace package
- CIA Afghan paramilitary force hunts militants
- Afghan warlords hedge bets, contest elections
- Indian lawmakers visit Kashmir to address unrest
- Indian lawmakers to Kashmir to try and end unrest
- Troops open fire in Indian Kashmir, killing 3
- Troops open fire in Indian Kashmir, killing 2
- Indian army patrols Kashmir; 3 protesters killed
- Indian army patrols Kashmir, 2 protesters killed
- Indian army patrols Kashmir, 1 protester killed
- 6 India security forces wounded in Kashmir clashes
- 5 killed as India looks to end unrest in Kashmir
- 4 killed near Kashmir; India looks to end unrest
- Al-Qaida No. 2 criticizes Pakistan's relief effort
- 3 killed in Kashmir as Indian leaders hold talks
- Musharraf eyes return to Pakistan politics
- Forces told to shoot anyone defying Kashmir curfew
- Indian forces fire on, over protesters in Kashmir
- Police issue shoot-on-sight orders in Kashmir
- Police issue shoot on sight orders in Kashmir
- India forces battle Kashmiri protesters; 14 killed
- India forces battle Kashmiris in streets; 8 killed
- India forces battle Kashmiris in streets; 2 killed