KIEV - NATO General Secretary Anders Fogh Rasmussen Thursday said the alliance has "no plans" to intervene in Libya.
KIEV, Ukraine - Ukraine's glamorous former prime minister is slamming a new government dress code as "laughable." Yulia Tymoshenko, known for lacy dresses and stilettos, said Wednesday that the dress code would prevent the British monarch from entering Cabinet premises.
KIEV, Ukraine - Ukraine's glamorous former prime minister is slamming a new government dress code as "laughable." Yulia Tymoshenko, known for lacy dresses and stilettos, said Wednesday that the dress code would prevent the Queen of England from entering Cabinet premises.
KIEV, Ukraine - Ukraine's Constitutional Court on Friday shifted key powers from parliament to the presidency, a move that boosted the influence of pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych, but also threw the country into legal uncertainty.
KIEV, Ukraine - Hundreds of people gathered in the Ukrainian capital on Wednesday to mark the 69th anniversary of the Nazi massacre of tens of thousands of Jews.
- Ukraine's opposition blocks parliament doors
- Ukraine lawmakers throw punches over austerity
- Germans visit Ukraine in WWII apology
- Clinton treads lightly on Russia's doorstep
- Clinton says NATO's door still open to Ukraine
- Clinton arrives in Ukraine on pro-democracy tour
- Parliament cements Ukraine's nonaligned status
- Ukrainian Communists unveil monument to Stalin
- Prosecutors investigate Ukraine parliament chaos
- Ukraine ratitifes Russian naval lease
- Thousands protest in Ukraine over deal with Russia
- Ukraine, Russia to extend Black Sea Fleet lease
- Ukrainian court annuls award to nationalist
- Ukraine to pass law scrapping NATO ambitions
- Ukraine creates new ruling coalition, gets new PM
- Tymoshenko's government ousted in Ukraine
- Ukrainian PM's Orange coalition dissolves
- Viktor Yanukovych inaugurated as Ukraine president
- Ukraine's Tymoshenko to rivals: oust me if you can
- Ukraine premier calls for coalition to remain firm
- Yanukovych's party seeks Ukraine gov't dismissal
- Ukraine's PM Tymoshenko withdraws vote challenge
- Ukrainian election results suspended on appeal
- Ukraine's outgoing president warns of turn East
- Yanukovych's inaugeration in Ukraine to be Feb. 25
- Yanukovych's presidential inauguration on Feb. 25
- Pro-Russia Yanukovych named winner of Ukraine vote
- Yanukovych named official winner of Ukraine vote
- Ukrainian officials reject Tymoshenko's complaints
- Tymoshenko calls Ukraine vote rigged
- Tymoshenko to make statement on presidential vote
- Obama, others hail Yanukovych as winner in Ukraine
- Ukraine PM Tymoshenko ignores calls to concede
- Ukraine PM Tymoshenko resists calls to concede
- Pro-Russian leader consolidating power in Ukraine