KARACHI - Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf has said that he had meetings with Asif Ali Zardari even after former prime minister Benazir Bhutto's assassination.
KARACHI - Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf was involved in former prime minister Benazir Bhutto's assassination, President Asif Ali Zardari's father, Hakim Ali Zardari has said.
KARACHI - Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has asked Pakistan Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani to take action against the extortion mafia in Karachi.
KARACHI - Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), the estranged ally of the Pakistan People's Party, has expressed its willingness to rejoin the PPP-led government if Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani takes concrete steps to remove its reservations.
KARACHI - Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has thrown his weight behind beleaguered Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani against any attempt to destabilise the coalition government.
- Pak military forced govt. to record protest with UN on Benazir murder report
- Hameed Gul aspired to become Pak PM: Musharraf
- Security raised after Pakistan Sufi shrine attack
- Police: Blasts kill 4 at Sufi shrine in Pakistan
- Police: Blasts hit Sufi shrine in Pakistan
- 5 Germans said killed in Pakistan missile strike
- MQM leader killed in London, tension in Karachi
- Shoot-at-sight orders in Karachi, toll reaches 85
- Extra troops patrol Pakistan city after violence
- 37 die in revenge attacks in Pakistan's Karachi
- Dialogue only way to resolve India-Pak disputes: Qureshi
- Accidental truck blast kills 18 in Pakistan
- Two dozen arrested for Karachi target killings (Second Lead)
- Gilani appeals to Baloch leaders to end their exile
- PPP to file murder case against Musharraf for Bhutto’s assassination
- Jaswant firm on Jinnah remarks
- Govt. should reframe its Kashmir strategy: PoK PM
- Indo-Pak talks must be meaningful, address core issues: Gilani
- Pakistan confirms Taliban leader's arrest
- Pakistani government backs down in judge dispute
- Taliban's top military commander captured
- Pak will continue to acquire weapons for legitimate defence needs: Gilani
- Police: Militants attack NATO trucks in Pakistan
- Wave of political killings hits southern Pakistan
- Abolishment of 17th Amendment more important than removing ban on 3rd-time premiership: Sharif
- Indian army chief’s comment on two-front war irresponsible: Qureshi
- Police: Bomb blast in Pakistan, casualties feared
- Intel: Alleged US missile kills 3 in NW Pakistan
- Pakistani security forces kill 5 foreign militants
- Pakistani Taliban claim Karachi bombing
- Officials: Suspected US strikes kill 3 in Pakistan
- Suicide bomber near Pakistan mosque kills 10
- Hardline Pakistani schools a draw for foreigners
- Pak flip-flop on Waziristan, says offensive is still on