AMMAN, JORDAN (GaeaTimes.com)- Jordan's Queen Rania had to face the ire of some tribal leaders of the nations earlier this week who accused her of getting involved in the politics as well as "building power centres for her own interests".
CAIRO - Key U.S. Mideast allies Egypt and Jordan backed on Sunday the Palestinian refusal to negotiate with Israel as long as it continues to build West Bank settlements, but they urged more efforts to salvage peace talks mediated by Washington.
AMMAN, Jordan - Two days of Mideast peace talks appear to have brought Israel and the Palestinians closer to a deal that would allow those talks to continue, but even if the negotiations move forward far more difficult issues lay ahead.
JERUSALEM - In less than a month, globe-trotting Mideast peace makers have traveled from the regal grounds of the White House to the calm shores of the Red Sea and the holy city of Jerusalem in a series of carefully choreographed meetings rich in symbolism.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - After two days of inconclusive Mideast peace negotiations, U.S.
- After peace talks, Clinton heads to West Bank
- US Embassy in Jordan warns of threat in Aqaba
- Obama says Mideast peace moment 'must be seized'
- Expectations low for round of Mideast talks
- Clinton meets with Mideast leaders on peace talks
- Israel complains about new US travel advisory
- Ex-Iraqi FM Aziz's health deteriorating, son says
- Israel, Jordan leaders discuss Mideast peace talks
- Queen Noor Against Nuclear Weapons
- Veil of secrecy shrouding dead CIA officer lifted
- 124 Gaza aid flotilla activists arrive in Jordan
- After lengthy diplomacy, Mideast peace talks begin
- Palestinians say talks must deal with core issues
- Palestinian leader gives peace talks 4 months
- Hamas releases cartoon about captured Israeli
- Jordan: Israel playing with fire with settlements
- Premier: Israel to keep parts of West Bank forever
- Netanyahu stakes claim to West Bank settlement
- Attack in Jordan targets Israeli Embassy convoy
- Blast goes off near Israeli convoy in Jordan
- Jordan town drops plan to name area after Saddam
- US, Arabs press Mideast peace
- US readies new Mideast peace push
- Egyptian guard at Gaza border killed in aid clash
- Jordanian prince among 6 proposed new IOC members