Health Care Reform
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold defended his vote for health care reform during a televised debate Friday, and accused Republican challenger Ron Johnson of wanting to replace the program with a system that puts insurance companies in control.
LAS VEGAS - Down in the polls, Democrat Rory Reid could always boast that at least he was the only Nevada gubernatorial candidate with a plan to fix the state's $3 billion budget gap.
PUEBLO, Colo. - Republican Senate candidate Ken Buck is chastising his own party for scaring seniors with messages about cuts to Medicare.
ORLANDO, Fla. - The three-way race for the Senate became a discussion of extremes during a debate Wednesday night - radical-right, far-left and all over the place.
CONCORD, N.H. - The Democrat running for Senate in New Hampshire said Wednesday his Republican rival is being hypocritical when she attacks health care reforms that provide coverage to uninsured Americans.
- Democrat Feingold runs ad touting health care vote
- Rahm's gone: New day, new tone for the White House
- Republicans eye potential gains in Democratic Ark.
- And they're out! Congress flees DC to campaign
- Obama, White House boosting health law at 6 months
- Obama to hold has Va. backyard health care forum
- AP Poll: Health care law making us muddle-minded
- House GOP to unveil election-year agenda Thursday
- Carter says Kennedy delayed health care years ago
- Carter says Kennedy delayed health care
- New report: Neb.'s Medicaid costs overestimated
- Fla. judge to hear legal arguments of health plan
- Bill Clinton stumps for Democrats in Pennsylvania
- New Medicare chief speaks out against rationing
- Judge to hear legal arguments of Obama health plan
- Obama defends massive health care overhaul
- Gov't: Spending to rise under health care overhaul
- Conway Web fundraiser tops $300k, Paul seeks cash
- Paul's first TV ad highlights work as physician
- Former Obama adviser will write Times column
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Pawlenty: DC like 'drug dealer'
- Pawlenty health order as much about 2012 as Minn.
- Murkowski still confident she can overcome deficit
- Group's ad slams Democratic Ky. Senate candidate
- Murkowski, Miller race too close to call
- McAdams wins Dem nomination for AK Senate
- Murkowski in close contest for Alaska Senate
- Overhaul fails to boost 'health care confidence'
- Obama pleads to voters: 'Don't give in to fear'
- Pelosi stumps for Democrats as GOP fires away
- Obama spokesman stands by remarks on liberals
- States respond to feds' motion to dismiss lawsuit
- Va. health care reform lawsuit clears 1st hurdle
- Dems election strategy: Equate GOP and tea party
- Md. could save $829M under health care reform