Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts: Pamela L.
HONOLULU - The Justice Department has filed a lawsuit against Guam and the U.S.
HONOLULU - Two historic Oahu military bases have formally merged.
HONOLULU - Former television reporter Ramsay Wharton is conceding the race for the GOP nomination for Hawaii's 2nd Congressional District.
HONOLULU - Ronald Oba grew up saluting the U.S.
- Hawaii governor race to feature Abercrombie, Aiona
- Abercrombie wins Hawaii Democratic gov race
- Aiona wins Hawaii Republican gov race
- Inouye gets Hawaii Democratic nod for Senate
- Hawaii Democrats hope to regain governorship
- Hawaii Dems hope to regain governorship
- 2011 APEC meeting rated special security event
- SMU finds new life under pass-happy June Jones
- US searching for remains of WWII Marines on Tarawa
- DOD denies 4 states military ballot law waiver
- Barack Obama Shirtless Pics In Web
- Hawaii lawmaker plans resolution to ban N-word
- Hawaii gov. plans China trip to promote tourism
- Reactions to the death of Sen. Ted Stevens
- Hawaii lawsuit seeks equal rights for gay couples
- Deal struck on Native Hawaiian recognition
- Hawaii governor vetoes same-sex civil unions bill
- HI gov. vetoes bill aimed at banning shark feeding
- Hawaii gov. vetoes same-sex civil unions bill
- Hawaii gov to decide on same-sex civil unions
- US intercepts ballistic missile in test off Hawaii
- US to hold missile defense test off Kauai soon
- Big Island launching publicly funding elections
- Hawaii civil unions decision drawn out
- Hawaii gov. buys more time on civil unions bill
- US, Japan navy leaders discuss security alliance
- Lingle establishes 2 Oahu surfing reserves
- Hawaii Army National Guard gets new commander
- New Army, Pacific deputy commanding general named
- Ex-congressman won't run again for Hawaii seat
- No more eating shark fin in Hawaii after new law
- Hawaii first in nation to ban shark fins
- New Hawaii congressman hopes for quick swearing-in
- GOP wins House seat in Obama's home district
- Hawaii decides House election in Obama's hometown