NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com)- For Republican Christopher Lee the downfall from grace has proved to be all too sudden and unexpected.
MINNESOTA (GaeaTimes.com) -- The Ex-President Bill Clinton as you may suppose shared his views on the former President George W.
WASHINGTON (GaeaTimes.com)- The democrats in the USA were facing the heat from the GOP on the BP oil spill issue for weeks and even the President was trying to pacify the enraged politicians who want to know when the disaster can be controlled.
WASHINGTON - Democrats turned back a Republican attempt to undo House passage of historic legislation Sunday night that extends health care to millions of Americans.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and Democratic House leaders resolved a long-standing dispute over abortion Sunday, securing crucial support from a handful of lawmakers and setting the stage for a historic vote on a comprehensive health care overhaul.
- Utah state GOP leader says he paid off woman
- House bans misleading census mailings
- Obama ends health summit promising to move ahead
- Summary Box: Dems' health care overhaul shortcut
- Obama: No tight scorekeeping needed at summit
- Health care cost-containment ideas mesh at summit
- Obama hopes Dems, GOP can 'bridge differences'
- Report: Democratic Rep. Ellsworth seeks Bayh seat
- Obama accuses GOP of demonizing health overhaul
- Officials: House Democrat will switch to GOP