MARYLAND (GaeaTimes.com)- The founder of peace corps, and renowned congressman, Sargent Shriver left for the heavenly abode in Maryland, at the age of 95.
MILFORD, Conn. - Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown is scheduled to campaign in Connecticut for fellow Republican Linda McMahon in a closely watched U.S.
HARTFORD, Conn. - Linda McMahon, the Republican candidate for U.S.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former Bush budget director Rob Portman is enjoying a commanding advantage over his Democratic rival, Lt.
WASHINGTON - Jimmy Carter says Americans could have had comprehensive health care coverage decades ago if Edward Kennedy hadn't blocked a plan Carter proposed while in the White House.
- Sen. Scott Brown showing a more moderate face
- Family marks anniversary of Sen. Kennedy's death
- Like father, like son? Quayle stumbles in Arizona
- Senate passes resolution honoring ex-Sen. Stevens
- Plans for Kennedy Senate institute unveiled
- Goodwin joins Senate caucus of short-termers
- Robert Byrd makes final trip from beloved Senate
- Robert Byrd lies in repose in his beloved Senate
- Files show threats against Ted Kennedy were common
- Kennedy docs show death threats as late as 1985
- New FBI docs show Kennedy death threats
- New FBI docs on Kennedy to be released
- Late Mass. US Sen. Kennedy gets Mexican high honor
- White House seeks distance between Obama, Specter
- Mass. senator Brown stumps for GOP in Murtha race
- Despite Kennedy loss, Coakley has no GOP opponent
- Republicans expected to line up behind New START
- Senate OK is next hurdle for arms control deal
- Senate OKs health care fix-it bill, House is next
- Obama signs $938 billion health overhaul
- On health care, Pelosi kept Democrats thinking big
- Outsider image so hot even ex-insiders want it
- Obama, Brown considering Mass. basketball game
- Clinton says midterm elections won't be as bad '94
- Brown breaks with GOP to support jobs bill
- Lautenberg's illness could hurt Senate Democrats
- Sen. Scott Brown reports raising $14M since Jan. 1
- Bayh the latest exit as moderates leave Congress
- Even Congress sick of Congress; moderates leaving
- Democrat Evan Bayh of Ind. to retire from Senate
- Source: Indiana's Evan Bayh to retire from Senate
- Politics was not a smooth fit for Patrick Kennedy
- Retiring Rep. Kennedy to help substance abusers
- Kennedy 'taking a new direction'
- Kennedy won't run for re-election in RI