AMSTERDAM/BRUSSELS - Environmentalists and business groups Monday piled pressure on Group of 20 leaders ahead of their summit in Seoul - urging them to do more for the environment and avoid a trade war over rare minerals used in mobile phones and cars.
AMSTERDAM (GaeaTimes.com) -- Dutch MP Geert Wilders moved to the court today in Netherlands on charges of sparking hatred and discrimination against the Muslims.
AMSTERDAM - More than 100 people protesting the outlawing of squatting at unused buildings in the Netherlands clashed with police in Amsterdam's historic center late Friday, throwing stones, setting fires and erecting barricades.
AMSTERDAM - The scene has unfolded countless times in the Netherlands: Young people break into an unused building, move in a table, chair and bed, and then tell the police they are now the official residents - with no permission from the owner and no plans to pay rent.
AMSTERDAM - The leaders of Dutch right-wing parties say they've concluded an agreement for a minority government supported by the anti-Islam party of Geert Wilders.
- Dutch prosecutors say Yemenis likely to be freed
- AP source: Suspicious luggage sparks questioning
- Tree behind Anne Frank House falls over
- Anne Frank story published as graphic novel
- 2 Sudanese rebels appear at war crimes court
- Dutch election winner visits queen before talks
- Netherlands exit poll: Pro-business, Labor in tie
- Pro-business, Labor tie in exit poll
- Honduras drops World Court case against Brazil
- Anne Frank's full diary on display in Amsterdam
- Holocaust survivor stands by memory of Anne Frank
- Book makes new claims about Anne Frank
- Anne Frank remained a storyteller at Nazi camp
- Dutch pedophile political party disbands
- Dutch begin voting in local elections
- Dutch will go to polls June 9, 1 year early
- Dutch PM: troops to leave Afghanistan this year
- Fall of Dutch government bodes ill for Afghanistan
- Dutch Government collapses over country’s Afghanistan military mission
- Dutch government falls over Afghan mission
- Dutch government collapses over Afghan mission
- Dutch Cabinet deadlocked over Afghanistan mission
- Miep Gies, who helped hide Anne Frank, dies at 100
- EU nations divided on use of airport body scanners
- EU members divided on use of airport body scanners
- AP sources: Al-Qaida link in failed plane attack
- Demjanjuk trial witnesses tell of loved ones lost
- World's mayors gather at climate summit
- US: World Court should endorse Kosovo independence
- Chemical weapons watchdog pursues holdout nations
- US and China to reduce emissions, but not enough