MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold defended his vote for health care reform during a televised debate Friday, and accused Republican challenger Ron Johnson of wanting to replace the program with a system that puts insurance companies in control.
HARTFORD, Conn. - Connecticut Democratic U.S.
CHICAGO - The most telling sign yet of how the wide-open race for Chicago mayor has overshadowed everything else this election season was that Rahm Emanuel was all but invisible when his former boss came home.
LAS VEGAS - Republican Sharron Angle claims Democrat Harry Reid gave Viagra to convicted child molesters in the ugliest ad yet in Nevada's contentious U.S.
MILFORD, Conn. - Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown is scheduled to campaign in Connecticut for fellow Republican Linda McMahon in a closely watched U.S.
- Biden helps US Senate candidate raise $100K in Mo.
- In Alaska, a first faceoff for 3 Senate candidates
- Franken stumps in Delaware for Chris Coons
- Judge says SC Senate candidate can stay free
- Pa. Senate candidates split on China trade bill
- Rubio portrayed as extremist in Fla. Senate race
- US Chamber spends more than $10 million on ads
- Insult time, face to face, in campaign's debates
- 'Hicky look' sought for GOP's W.Va. Senate ad
- Blumenthal, McMahon face off in second debate
- Biden raising money for Carnahan Senate bid in Mo.
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Conservative group airs ads
- Fla. Senate candidates critical of each other
- Poll shows Blunt leading Carnahan for Mo. Senate
- Nev. Supreme Court: Ashjian's name stays on ballot
- Kennedy son rallies Conn. unions in Senate race
- Ad links GOP Pa. Senate hopeful to Santorum, Palin
- Rubio has $5.5 million left for Fla. Senate race
- Fight for Congress could last past Election Day
- Poll shows O'Donnell trailing in Del. Senate race
- Ad hits Mo. GOP Senate pick on children's issues
- GOP-allied group to spend $4 million in 8 states
- Del. Senate candidate O'Donnell: 'I'm not a witch'
- Alaska Senate candidate opposes fed minimum wage
- Conn. Senate race heats up ahead of first debate
- Conn. US Senate candidates to debate
- Fla. Gov. Crist hurt by hits from left, right
- Dems, GOP recalibrate strategy a month to election
- Arizona US Senate candidate denies plagiarism
- Conn. Senate candidate won't rule out wage cuts
- Pa.'s 1 million vets in Senate candidates' sights
- Poll: Rubio leads Crist big in Fla. Senate race
- In W.Va., Senate race is really against Obama
- Poll finds close races for Calif. gov, Senate
- Education claims at issue in Del. Senate race