MOSCOW, RUSSIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Former Russian spy Anna Chapman made her official entry into the political arena of her country on Wednesday when she joined the youth wing of Vladimir Putin's United Russian party.
Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts: Pamela L.
BISHKEK, Kyrgyzstan - Kyrgyzstan is set to hold parliamentary elections after months of political instability and violence in what many observers hope could be the first ever fair vote in Central Asia.
MOSCOW - The Russian navy on Thursday successfully test-fired an advanced ballistic missile from a nuclear submarine, giving a boost to the nation's top weapons program that has been haunted by a string of failures.
MOSCOW - The former mayor of Moscow who was fired by Russia's president said in an interview published Monday that he plans to form his own political movement.
- Arbatov, Soviet foreign policy guru, dies
- Report: Arbatov, Soviet foreign policy guru, dies
- Georgian lawmakers shift powers to prime minister
- Police detain anti-gay protesters in Moscow
- Ukraine's pro-Russian president gets new powers
- Thai PM has final say on Viktor Bout extradition
- Ilyumzhinov re-elected pres. of Chess Federation
- Israeli leaders condemn Clinton immigrant comments
- AP Interview: Yanukovych seeks deeper US ties
- NATO calls for strategic partnership with Russia
- Former Ethiopian cadets stranded in Kyrgyzstan
- US expects closer ties between NATO and Russia
- Police break up gay rally in Russian capital
- EU parliament wants better gas supply cooperation
- Russia's rights groups protest prosecutors' action
- Israel tried to block Russian arms deal with Syria
- Russian aircraft buzz Navy ship twice in Arctic
- Senate panel recommends nuke treaty with Russia
- US Senate panel poised to approve nuclear treaty
- Russian opposition challenges Putin, Medvedev
- Russian opposition forms coalition
- Russia, Canada in rivalry over Arctic resources
- Pentagon opens doors to Kremlin official
- Belarus presidential vote set for Dec. 19
- Backers of nuke treaty push for Republican support
- Russia denies Georgian claims of ethnic cleansing
- Attacks in southern Russia kill 2 police, wound 5
- Medvedev rejects claims of Russia authoritarianism
- Gates: any Russian arms cheating would backfire
- Russian minister: Slow response let fires spread
- Putin may become Russian president again in 2012
- EU lawmakers criticize Russian handling of rally
- Putin belittles Russia's political opposition
- Report: 100 Russian skinheads attack concertgoers
- 14 militants, 1 policeman killed in Russia