SAN FRANCISCO - California's ballot measure to legalize marijuana has a new friend: Facebook co-founder Sean Parker has given $100,000 to back the proposal.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - Vice President Joe Biden praised Missouri Democrat Robin Carnahan on Thursday as a gritty U.S.
MONTPELIER, Vt. - The state auditor got popped for drunk driving.
BOSTON - Massachusetts independent Timothy Cahill filed a lawsuit Thursday against former operatives who recently defected from his campaign, saying they conspired to get his running mate Paul Loscocco to quit the ticket, and were working with national Republicans to pass along confidential information that would undermine his candidacy for governor.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama will make their first joint appearance of the midterm election season on Oct.
- Biden: Walker skating by with GOP talking points
- Barrett will use money from Biden for TV ads
- Specter to raise cash for primary foe who beat him
- Biden raising money for Carnahan Senate bid in Mo.
- Rubio has $5.5 million left for Fla. Senate race
- Angle preps for campaign's end with trip to DC
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Lou Holtz pitches GOP
- Brown has $22.5M cash on hand in Calif. gov's race
- Democrat Caprio has $1M in bank in RI gov's race
- Nevada Tea Party chairman quits after tape flap
- NJ governor rallies fellow Republicans in Iowa
- Challenger slams Texas gov over campaign donors
- Tea Party Express returns to Alaska with ads, show
- DNC raises more than $16 million in September
- Maid dispute could hurt Whitman's Latino strategy
- GOP candidates get an edge with out-of-state cash
- NY Sen. Schumer: Enough cash to win seat, friends
- VP Joe Biden attends NM fundraising event
- Obama charges up young voters at concert/rally
- Obama aims to excite young voters at concert/rally
- NY GOP gov hopeful: Dem rival took post-HUD payoff
- Obama to meet top Democrats, speak at fundraiser
- Housekeeper claims Whitman was notified of status
- Whitman bid rocked by maid's immigration status
- Biden: Democratic base should 'stop whining'
- After landmark case, Citizens United finds niche
- Mass. Sen. Brown headlines Pa. Senate fundraiser
- AP-GfK Poll: GOP more fired up as elections near
- Mass. Sen. Brown to headline Pa. Senate fundraiser
- Cuomo undecided on debating NY GOP gov opponent
- APNewsBreak: Mass. AG candidate skirts finance law
- First lady to headline 9 Democratic fundraisers
- Obama: Interest groups holding back Democrats
- Groups allied to GOP boost their fundraising
- Sarah Palin: Primaries are over, GOP must unite