MOSCOW/BRUSSELS - Russia Monday urged the US to withdraw its tactical nuclear weapons from Europe, as NATO's top official said he was optimistic talks on the issue could be held.
MOSCOW - Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin allegedly share between them at least two dozen palaces, villas and mansions, according to a respected Russian magazine.
MOSCOW - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has said Chechen terrorists were not behind the deadly suicide attack on a Moscow airport.
MOSCOW - Russia has added its own non-binding addendum to the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (New START), aping a move by the US legislature that led Russian legislators to delay the document's ratification last month.
MOSCOW - A civilian nuclear cooperation deal between Russia and the US came into force Tuesday.
- Dozens arrested after protests across Russia
- Russian tycoon gets additional six years in jail
- Russian opposition sues Putin for slander
- Anna Chapman Joins United Russian Party
- Russia urges North Korea to cooperate with UN
- Former Russian intelligence officer dismisses Putin’s spy claims
- Medvedev warns leaked US cables can hurt world relations
- Majority Russians don’t believe in Medvedev-Putin rift
- WWF issues appeal as tiger summit starts
- Medvedev almost as popular as Putin in Russia, finds poll
- Putin’s daughter not to wed South Korean diplomat’s son
- Gorbachev accuses Putin of obstructing democracy in Russia
- President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts
- Russian military successfully tests new missile
- Ex-mayor of Moscow to form political movement
- Arbatov, Soviet foreign policy guru, dies
- Report: Arbatov, Soviet foreign policy guru, dies
- Police detain anti-gay protesters in Moscow
- Thai PM has final say on Viktor Bout extradition
- Ilyumzhinov re-elected pres. of Chess Federation
- No need to battle over Arctic resources: Putin
- Russia cancels arms deal with Iran
- Police break up gay rally in Russian capital
- Russia's rights groups protest prosecutors' action
- Israel tried to block Russian arms deal with Syria
- Russian opposition challenges Putin, Medvedev
- Russian opposition forms coalition
- Russia, Canada in rivalry over Arctic resources
- Belarus presidential vote set for Dec. 19
- Medvedev rejects claims of Russia authoritarianism
- Russian minister: Slow response let fires spread
- EU lawmakers criticize Russian handling of rally
- Putin belittles Russia's political opposition
- Report: 100 Russian skinheads attack concertgoers
- Russian police detain opposition leaders