CANCUN - The UN climate summit reached the Cancun Agreement here early Saturday - but there was no mention of the extent to which industrialised countries would commit to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions after 2012, when the Kyoto Protocol's commitment period ends.
CANCUN - Climate activists welcomed a deal reached at a UN summit in Mexico for making real progress in confronting climate change, but said there was still a long way to go.
CANCUN - A Chinese diplomat has voiced opposition to proposals made by several countries to bring Taiwan as an observer into the negotiations process of the UN climate conference here, a media report said Friday.
CANCUN - India came under fire to get its commitment to tackle climate change under a legally binding global treaty, but it declared this unacceptable as the UN climate summit became deadlocked here Wednesday despite round-the-clock negotiations behind closed doors.
GUADALAJARA, Mexico - The governor of Mexico's Jalisco state says gay marriages disgust him.
- Nobel a platform for outspoken Vargas Llosa
- Mexican leader sends bill to disband local police
- Brewer opposes Mexico's participation in appeal
- Richardson's shadow looms in hard-fought NM race
- 11 countries seek voice in AZ immigration appeal
- Mexico selects boycotting players for exhibition
- VP Joe Biden attends NM fundraising event
- McCain emphasizes border security during debate
- Mexican mayor slain in drug-plagued state
- Border mayors gather, draw scant interest in US
- Mexico lashes out at US after migrant massacre
- Mexican bill to allow migrants file complaints
- Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings
- 'Birth tourism' a tiny portion of immigrant babies
- New Mexico National Guard deployed to border
- Guard troops to deploy to Arizona border on Monday
- US pulls diplomats' children from Monterrey
- Mexico City mayor demands cardinal apologize
- Mexico supreme court upholds gay adoptions
- Tea party activists rally on Arizona-Mexico border
- Turkey, Mexico concerned over Arizona law
- Governor: Violence paralyzes Mexico border areas
- All Mexican states must recognize gay marriages
- Cardinal: High court wrong to uphold gay marriage
- Mexican court upholds capital's gay marriage law
- Conquistador monument draws Mexican Indians' ire
- Mexico: 28,000 killed in drug violence since 2006
- US to reopen consulate in Mexican border city
- Mexico, Chile recognize Honduran government
- A look inside the government's deportation flights
- Border governors meeting set for Sept. 19-20 in NM
- Gunbattles paralyze Mexican city across from Texas
- LatAm nations bid to join Mexico in Arizona case
- Guard troops to head to border states Aug. 1
- APNewsBreak: NM hosting border meeting AZ canceled