MADRID - Israel urged the US to take tougher action against Iran's nuclear programme, pressing it to put a deadline on negotiations and to consider a military strike if necessary, according to WikiLeaks documents published Monday.
MADRID - NATO leaders meeting in Lisbon should "reaffirm their lasting engagement to facilitate a sustainable transition" in Afghanistan, US President Barack Obama said in an interview published Friday.
l latHAVANA - Washington is working on a plan to bring the vast majority of exiled Cuban political prisoners from Spain to the United States and has already processed the first case, a senior State Department official told The Associated Press on Monday.
MADRID - Spain's beleaguered prime minister suffered an embarrassing setback in a local election race Sunday, and a poll showed his party trailing ever further behind the opposition conservatives at the national level.
MADRID - Basque separatist group ETA reportedly says it is willing to declare a permanent cease-fire, verified by international observers, in a bid to settle the troubled region's long-running conflict with the Spanish government.
- Spanish area OKs flaming bull festivals
- Spanish area expected to OK flaming bull festivals
- Spain jails Kurd for shoe toss at Turkish premier
- Basque separatists ready for mediation
- ETA Ceasefire Dismissed By Spanish Government
- Spain rejects truce by Basque separatist group
- 2 Spanish police killed in Afghanistan
- Bull leaps into bullring stands in Spain, 40 hurt
- Spain debates enshrining bullfighting as culture
- Moroccan protesters block Spanish enclave border
- Spain says Moroccan demonstators blockade enclave
- A farewell to bullfights in northeastern Spain
- Spanish region says adios to bullfighting
- Spanish region may say adios to bullfighting
- 3 new Cuban dissidents arrive in Spain
- Spain predicts thaw in US and EU ties with Cuba
- Spain predicts thaw in US-Cuba ties
- Cuba dissidents told Spain exile muddles US asylum
- Spain parliament rejects banning burqas in public
- Spain debates plan to ban burqas in public spaces
- Cuban dissidents claim they were misled by Spain
- Spain to take 9 more Cuban political prisoners
- Cuban prisoners say they shared cells with rats
- Cuban dissidents enjoy new-found freedom in Spain
- Cuban dissidents face uncertain future in Spain
- Cuban dissidents adapt to life in Spain
- 7 political prisoners from Cuba arrive in Spain
- Spain court will study challenge to abortion law
- Court lets most of Catalan self-rule charter stand
- Spanish senate calls for nationwide burqa ban
- Spanish parliament approves labour market reform
- Barcelona to ban burqa in municipal buildings
- Sociologists Bauman, Touraine win Spanish award
- Thirty years on, EU and ASEAN seek stronger partnership
- Spain says Mediterranean Union summit postponed