CHICAGO - The most telling sign yet of how the wide-open race for Chicago mayor has overshadowed everything else this election season was that Rahm Emanuel was all but invisible when his former boss came home.
CHICAGO - Even in President Barack Obama's hometown, they had hoped for more.
CHICAGO - Black ministers, politicians and business leaders are scrambling to unify their community behind one candidate in Chicago's wide-open mayoral race, which already features a former White House chief of staff, as many as four congressmen and a sheriff among those preparing to run.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - In most places, three unrelated, high-profile political corruption trials on the same day would be pretty big news.
LIMA, Peru - A moderate leftist who gained renown as a human rights advocate consolidated what remained a narrow lead Monday over her pro-business rival.
- Lima to have first female mayor ever
- Local election setback for Spain PM
- Chicago mayor's race may be battle of shoe leather
- Political dance continues in Chicago mayor's race
- Rahm's gone: New day, new tone for the White House
- AP sources: Emanuel leaving White House on Friday
- UN lifts arms embargo on Sierra Leone
- Emanuel faces hurdles if coming home to Chicago
- Jackson's wife: 'My heart will heal' after affair
- Family factor as Emanuel mulls Chicago mayor run
- O'Donnell foe's career marked by political shift
- Time crunch for Emanuel in Chicago mayor race
- Chicago mayor's race begins to take shape
- 2 women seen as front-runners in Lima mayor's race
- Emanuel, Jackson discuss Chicago mayor's race
- DC voters oust mayor during Dem primary
- Volunteer falls through window at DC mayor HQ
- Voting machines face tough 1st test in NY primary
- Latinos could be key in Chicago's mayoral race
- New ballots bring new complications in New York
- London mayor to run for re-election
- Judge: AZ Green Party candidates to stay on ballot
- Emanuel would be best-known mayoral candidate
- Emanuel exit could start White House turnovers
- Obama: Emanuel would be 'terrific' Chicago mayor
- Chicago mayor says he won't recommend a successor
- Chicago mayor race wide open as Daley steps aside
- Rep. Frank slams town hall foe in Mass. debate
- Chicago Mayor Daley won't run for re-election
- Pawlenty health order as much about 2012 as Minn.
- DC Mayor faces stiff challenge in re-election bid
- Ex-congressman in Ohio has signatures to run again
- Dem. runner-up wants recount in Vt. gov. primary
- NYC mayor now reluctant to talk term limits
- Manager: Johnston to run for city office in Alaska