Release Time: For Immediate Release WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts: Pamela L.
LINCOLN (GaeaTimes.com)- On Friday, a video surfaced on the "Real Time with Bill Maher" where the American audience watched that the Republican Party nominee Christine O'Donnell confessing that she dabbled into witchcraft.
LINCOLN, Del. - Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell is making light of comments she made more than a decade ago about having dabbled in witchcraft when she was in high school.
LINCOLN, Neb. - A report commissioned by the state forecasting that federal health care reform will increase the state's Medicaid costs by hundreds of millions of dollars over the next decade was based on "an over-the-top assumption" and seriously flawed, a Medicaid expert said.
LINCOLN, Neb. - State officials want foreign tourists to know there's more to Nebraska than fields of corn and soybeans along Interstate 80.
- At 101, Neb. woman wins award for older workers
- Nebraska governor orders furloughs to save $3.5M
- Obamas to attend Ford's Theatre gala
- Strict new Neb. abortion law faces long legal road
- Neb. governor signs landmark abortion bills
- Nebraska to limit abortions because of fetal pain
- New pre-abortion requirements passed in Neb.
- Neb. lawmakers pass new pre-abortion requirements
- Neb. voters have chance to ax treasurer's office
- Immigration concerns trump abortion worry in Neb.
- Abortion, immigration issues collide in Nebraska
- Neb. voters may get chance to cut treasurer's job
- Neb. lawmakers give homeowners associations power
- Neb. lawmakers discuss fetal pain abortion bill
- 18-year-olds closer to being adults in Nebraska
- Nebraska lawmaker takes aim at contracts
- Neb. gov calls for pay freeze next fiscal year
- Bill targets Neb. firms with workers on Medicaid
- Neb. commission used state time to get donations
- Neb. audit questions number of state-owned cars
- Nebraska governor signs budget-cutting package
- U. of Neb. board votes down stem-cell rule changes