ISLAMABAD - The Raymond Davis affair continues to be a headache for Islamabad.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani has hinted at a pardon by the victims' family to double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis.
ISLAMABAD - Seeking to ease tension over the arrest of a US official for killing two Pakistanis, a top American senator has said the incident should not affect the longterm relationship between the two countries.
WASHINGTON - The US Senate approved the new nuclear arms reduction accord with Russia Wednesday, meeting President Barack Obama's goal of ratifying the pact that requires both countries to cut their arsenals of deployed warheads.
WASHINGTON - US diplomatic cables leaked by WikiLeaks show a a warming relationship between India and US but reveal differences on many issues, the Guardian reported Friday.
- US trouble shooter Richard Holbrooke is dead (Third Lead)
- Holbrooke, US global troubleshooter, dies (Second Lead)
- ‘Pakistan wanted India to stop Balochistan interference’
- India needs to “decrease footprint in Afghanistan” to gain Pak’s trust: Gilani to Kerry
- WikiLeaks disclosures involve 3000 cables from Delhi to Washington
- S.Sudan could snub north, hold own freedom vote
- Uncertainty over US plans as war enters 10th year
- It's go-for-broke time on 9th anniversary of war
- Govt to consider “other options” if NATO air raids continue in Pak territory: Gilani
- Kerry phones Gilani after NATO cross-border strike
- No link between UNSC seat for India and Kashmir: US
- Aid groups cheer Obama development plan
- In Philly, it's 2 cheesesteaks to go for Obama
- Senate panel recommends nuke treaty with Russia
- US Senate panel poised to approve nuclear treaty
- Backers of nuke treaty push for Republican support
- Gates: any Russian arms cheating would backfire
- Obama seeks to shore up support for Wis. Democrats
- Legendary Yale club reopens after $3.5M renovation
- Vacationing Obama gets temp press secretary
- 4 people vy to be elected DC's shadow congressman
- Karzai: Anti-corruption units can be independent
- Sen Kerry: Karzai must fight graft or lose support
- Clinton predicts GOP support for nuke arms treaty
- Voters boot ex-Detroit mayor's mom from Congress
- Rep. Kilpatrick of Detroit loses in Dem. primary
- US Senate delaying US-Russia nuclear treaty vote
- Kerry, Brown smooth over differences while biking
- Big war boost clears Congress, despite Afghan leak
- House voting big war funds, despite Afghan leaks
- Kerry dismisses leak papers as largely meaningless
- US braces for blowback over Afghan war disclosures
- Mass. Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K
- US Senate postpones climate action for lack of support
- Hoekstra wants probe of Lockerbie bomber's release