JAIPUR - Rajasthan minister Amin Khan, who remarked that Pratibha Patil was made president for having cooked in late former prime minister Indira Gandhi's kitchen, has been asked to resign.
JAIPUR - Rajasthan Minister for Panchayati Raj Amin Khan said Wednesday that Pratibha Patil did cook for Indira Gandhi when she was not the prime minister but added that he did not mean to insult the president.
JAIPUR - India's first prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru and Lady Edwina Mountbatten were in love but their relationship was not physical, says London-based writer Alex Von Tunzelmann, author of the acclaimed book "Indian Summer: The Secret History of the End of an Empire".
JAIPUR - Novelist Daman Singh, the daughter of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, says the three attributes that set her father apart from the rest are his clear conscience, integrity and simplicity.
JAIPUR - Hundreds of Gujjars, squatting on railway tracks near Bayana in Bharatpur district for the past 17 days to press their demand for job quotas, have started packing their bags to return home after an agreement with the Rajasthan government.
- Talks between Gujjars, Rajasthan government break down (Second Lead)
- Talks between Rajasthan government, Gujjars on
- Talks stalled as Gujjars seek leaders’ response
- More talks to solve Gujjar issue expected Friday
- Gujjar protests: More talks with Rajasthan government Friday
- Gujjars continue stir despite government’s intervention
- Will probe BJP link to Gujjar agitation: Gehlot
- Gehlot slams BJP for fuelling unrest over Gujjar reservation row
- BJP ahead of Congress in Rajasthan civic polls
- Shutdown hits life in Rajasthan
- Anand Sharma, Jethmalini among winners in Rajasthan
- Rajya Sabha poll: CPI-M abstains from voting in Rajasthan
- Independent candidate makes BJP’s Rajya Sabha fight tougher
- Anand Sharma, Jethmalani file papers for Rajya Sabha poll
- JDA Faces Clearance Hiccup
- Bhairon Singh Shekhawat cremated with full state honours
- Thousands bid farewell to Bhairon Singh Shekhawat
- Former vice president Shekhawat dies at 86 (Second Lead)
- Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, Former VP Dies
- Former vice president Bhairon Singh Shekhawat dead
- Rajasthan Governor Prabha Rau dead (Third Lead)
- Rau fourth Rajasthan governor to die in 12 years
- Gujjars march towards Jaipur, demanding quota
- Chaos in Rajasthan Assembly over Rathore’s expulsion
- After MBA, she just loves being village sarpanch
- US trying to define policy on India: Steve Coll
- Sheikh Hasina offers prayer at a Sufi shrine in Jaipur
- Rajasthan Governor S.K. Singh dead
- Rajasthan Governor S.K. Singh is dead