HELENA, Mont. - A federal judge in Missoula has dismissed a lawsuit by gun rights advocates and states seeking freedom from federal gun laws, a move that the advocates promised to appeal.
HELENA, Mont. - A federal judge in Montana is dismissing a lawsuit launched by gun rights advocates and states seeking freedom from federal gun laws.
DOVER, Del. - Christine O'Donnell has picked up key endorsements from the National Rifle Association and conservative Republican Sen.
HELENA, Mont. - A group of states seeking freedom from federal gun laws were dealt a blow Wednesday when a federal magistrate recommended dismissal of a lawsuit launched by gun rights advocates who argue Congress has overstepped its bounds with gun control.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California lawmakers have rejected a bill that would have made it illegal to carry unloaded guns in public.
- NRA declines to endorse Reid in Nevada Senate race
- UN chief in Nagasaki calls for nuclear disarmament
- GOP presses concerns on Kagan on confirmation eve
- US to send first delegation to Hiroshima memorial
- Key Republican calls Kagan a 'dangerous' nominee
- GOP Sen. Lugar to support Kagan for Supreme Court
- Judiciary panel OKs Elena Kagan for Supreme Court
- Court's decision offers some clarity on gun laws
- Judge strikes down Tennessee guns-in-bars law
- Militia movement resurfaces across nation