BHOPAL - Bhopal would be renamed Bhojpal, if Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had his way.
BHOPAL - Madhya Pradesh's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Thursday won both the assembly seats of Kukshi and Sonkatch which had been held by the Congress for the past two decades.
BHOPAL - The ruling Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) in Madhya Pradesh Thursday won the by-poll in Kukshi assembly constituency and was leading in Sonkatch, both considered as opposition Congress party's strongholds.
BHOPAL - The cancellation of the indefinite fast by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan was "un-BJP-like" and had dented the party's image, a senior leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party said Sunday.
BHOPAL - Activists of the Congress party staged a demonstration in Bhopal on Sunday to protest against the neglect of farmers by the state government.
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan ends hunger strike after PM’s assurance
- Chouhan cancels fast after PM’s positive response on aid
- Chouhan begins fast against central government Sunday
- Congress legislator booked for holding unauthorised meet
- BJP district president suspended after sleaze clips
- Congress legislator dies of cardiac arrest
- Chouhan confident of BJP win in by-polls
- Congress workers await leaders in by-polls campaign
- Madhya Pradesh farmers to get Rs.200 crore central aid
- Militants, Maoists thrived during Digvijay rule: Minister
- Congress flays Madhya Pradesh BJP leader for tax evasion
- BJP illegally collecting election funds: Congress
- Digvijay, Karkare did talk before Mumbai attack
- Chouhan is ‘Kans mama,’ says Digvijay Singh
- Chouhan’s U-turn on scrapping Rajya Sabha
- Need a month to decide future: Uma Bharti
- Scrap Rajya Sabha, says Shivraj
- Madhya Pradesh BJP plans protest over coal short-supply
- Opposition seeks Chouhan’s resignation, assembly adjourned
- Congress in poor shape in Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh chief minister praises Nehru
- Congress workers wave black flags at Sudarshan at Indore
- Sonia, Rahul dividing India, says RSS leader
- Rahul’s remarks leave BJP, RSS fuming (Roundup)
- Rahul Gandhi equates RSS with SIMI
- Gadkari woos Muslims with promises of welfare, safety
- Development is top priority: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Congress party forces adjournment in Madhya Pradesh Assembly
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly adjourned over Anderson’s extradition issue
- Vajpayee’s kin resigns from Madhya Pradesh cabinet
- Madhya Pradesh judicial panel to inquire into Bhopal gas tragedy
- Anderson extradition: Chouhan disappointed with PM on issue
- Rajiv Gandhi responsible for Anderson escape: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhopal tragedy: BJP stage protest demanding Anderson’s early extradition
- Former Bhopal cop loses government job over Anderson release