Asif Ali Zardari
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif Friday said his party has decided to drop the ministers of coalition partner Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) from the Punjab provincial government.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's former foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has accused the interior ministry of "mishandling" the case of US official Raymond Davis, who faces trial for killing two Pakistanis, by not letting the matter be confined to his ministry.
TOKYO - Pakistan and Japan have decided to further strengthen their bilateral relations with a comprehensive partnership for peace and development at the summit-level talks held between Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan in Tokyo.
RAWALPINDI - An Anti-Terrorism Court in Pakistan has reissued a non-bailable arrest warrant against former military ruler Pervez Musharraf in connection with former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto's assassination.
KARACHI - Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf has said that he had meetings with Asif Ali Zardari even after former prime minister Benazir Bhutto's assassination.
- Grossman to be US envoy to Afghanistan, Pakistan
- Worried Pak eyeing other aid avenues to minimize consequences of US standoff
- Shah Mahmood Qureshi faces disciplinary action
- Zardari, Gilani meet to discuss Pak-US relations, Davis case
- Clinton ‘forced’ Qureshi to grant immunity to Davis
- Qureshi dropped as Pakistan foreign minister (Second Lead)
- Qureshi dropped as Pakistan’s foreign minister
- Former foreign minister Qureshi dropped from Pakistani cabinet
- Pakistan cabinet members quit (Second Lead)
- US, Pakistan contacts now confined to Davis’s release
- Man throws shoe at Pervez Musharraf
- Pakistan cabinet set to be dissolved
- Musharraf involved in Benazir Bhutto’s assassination, claims Zardari’s dad
- Benazir Bhutto’s BlackBerry phones found
- Davis holds diplomatic passport, says Malik
- Gordon Brown ‘ordered’ Zardari to “take Osama bin Laden out”: WikiLeaks
- US diplomat row: Zardari says court will decide issue
- Pakistan cabinet to be ‘rightsized’
- Pakistani minister quits, police round up his guards
- Free media main pillar of Pak Govt’s policy: Gilani
- Obama honours Holbrooke as ‘hardheaded’ and ‘clear-eyed’
- Obama presses Zardari on Afghanistan
- Obama to meet Zardari on sidelines of Holbrooke funeral
- Biden urges Pakistan to eliminate Al Qaeda hideouts (Second lead)
- Pakistan pledges resolve against terrorism
- US vice president arrives for security talks in Pakistan
- Zardari appoints Latif Khan Khosa as Punjab governor
- PPP gives in to PML-N’s charter of demands
- MQM set to rejoin PPP-led Pak coalition govt
- Pakistan-Multiple Crises (re-issue)
- Pakistan-Multiple Crises
- Zardari “solidly stands behind Gilani” against any attempt to destabilise Pak Govt
- Pakistan’s Afghan games hot up, Krishna heading to Kabul
- Breakthrough eludes Gilani in Pakistan’s political crisis
- Gilani seeks support from PML-Q to save government