AMMAN - More than 5,000 Jordanians took to the streets of Amman after Friday prayers to demand political reforms, including the dissolution of the lower house of parliament.
AMMAN - The Jordan government said it has set up a committee tasked with overhauling the country's electoral law in a bid to appease protesters calling for greater political choice.
TRIPOLI/MANAMA/SANA'A/AMMAN/BEIJING - The Arab world continued to be rocked by defiant anti-government protests Sunday, with the toll in Libya said to cross 200.
AMMAN - Jordanian King Abdullah II pledged to pursue swift and effective reforms Sunday in a rare meeting with personnel of the country's three branches of government.
AMMAN - At least eight people were injured in clashes between pro and anti-government demonstrators in Jordan's capital Amman, a media report said Saturday.
- Jordan, Turkey ink nuclear deal
- Obama assures Jordan king of US support
- Queen Rania Criticized By Tribal Leaders
- Islamists reject offer to join new Jordan government
- Jordanian government quits after protests
- Jordanian government resigns
- Jordanians stage protest to support Egyptians
- Ahmadinejad invites Jordan’s king Abdullah to visit Iran
- Israel's settlements key to peace talk progress
- US Embassy in Jordan warns of threat in Aqaba
- Ex-Iraqi FM Aziz's health deteriorating, son says
- Israel, Jordan leaders discuss Mideast peace talks
- Netanyahu discusses peace moves with Jordan king
- Jordan, Syria blast plan to demolish Jerusalem homes
- Jordan, Japan finalise draft nuclear deal
- Veil of secrecy shrouding dead CIA officer lifted
- Palestinians say talks must deal with core issues
- Palestinian leader gives peace talks 4 months
- Jordan: Israel playing with fire with settlements
- No talks until Israel meets its obligations: Abbas
- Arabs, Europeans criticise Israeli settlement policy
- Attack in Jordan targets Israeli Embassy convoy
- Jordan town drops plan to name area after Saddam
- Jordan protests Israeli work near Jerusalem church
- Jordan rejects Israeli offer of partial settlement freeze