ABU DHABI - US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton kick-started a five-day tour of the Gulf region with high-level meetings Monday that focused on security and civil society.
ABU DHABI - The two-day summit of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) concluded here Tuesday, with the six-nation bloc pledging to support international effort to tackle terrorism and seeking to make the Middle East region, including the Gulf area, free of weapons of mass destruction and nuclear weapons.
ABU DHABI - Security and economic issues are of major concern to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), a leading daily said Tuesday, hoping the regional bloc will be "able to resolve differences and emerge stronger to benefit the region".
ABU DHABI - Terrorism was high on the agenda of the two-day six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) summit that began here late Monday.
ABU DHABI - Security concerns are likely to dominate the two-day summit of the six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) that begins later Monday in the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Gulf states want their voice heard: UAE
- ‘GCC summit an opportunity to relaunch itself in Arab world’
- Gulf security to be focus of GCC summit
- UAE, Britain sign nuclear cooperation agreement
- India a nation of immense power and presence: UAE daily
- UAE to host meeting of Arab League, Pacific island states
- UN report: ‘Unfazed’ Musharraf says he has got one ‘final’ bullet in pistol for defence
- UAE, Germany to cooperate in railways
- Gates: Gulf allies understand Iran sanctions next
- Gates: Iran support for Taliban 'pretty limited'
- UAE, Turkmenistan to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UAE, Turkmenistan sign bilateral agreements
- UAE, Seychelles sign military cooperation pact
- UAE, France discuss military cooperation
- UAE, Sweden explore green technology cooperation